• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
we have heard over and over rumors about this but they all seem like they are false. Do you have any proof at all? Im tired of having my heart crushed thinking about Bloodborne at 144fps 1440p. Please dont let me down. Oh and I already donated to BLM.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
I had already saw the PS5 leak tweet so I wasn't surprised but this one got me lol

Arcana Wiz

Oct 26, 2017
If you read the last tweets she says that she actually knows that Bloodborne will come to PC. is she an insider?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Her words, "started as a shitpost to get some attention for charities and bail funds", but at some point a 'trusted source' contacted her and now she's apparently positive that Bloodborne is, in fact, coming to PC and that she currently knows a lot more now than she lets on

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Please be real! But I'd need more to prove it to me then a I know a person because I know many people that can say the same thing.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Bloodborne on PC aint happening.

I have a bigger chance of getting into a leopard thong

OP
OP
Tahnit

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
we have heard over and over rumors about this but they all seem like they are false. Do you have any proof at all? Im tired of having my heart crushed thinking about Bloodborne at 144fps 1440p. Please dont let me down. Oh and I already donated to BLM.

lol. Yeah i posted that. But i think its real.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
For those of you who are saying it is real and to scroll down, a rumor is still not confirmed.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Hahaha I'm not mad ... I'm just going to do my due diligence with gaming news by checking the Era comments from here going forward. I can see this being a new trend and I kind of love it.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I'm just assuming all these threads that invite me to read Twitter (which I don't use) are rickrolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.