• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was shocked when I saw this clip. I mean, when it comes to huge gaming youtubers Boogie is rightfully in the upper echelons. He's hilarious, authentic, and someone who I've watched and donated to. His "Francis rants" are pure comedic gaming gold but when I saw this... I was flabbergasted. I didn't think Boogie had a hateful bone in his body but what gets me is that he says this so nonchalantly despite knowing a lot better.

I did a era search and found nothing. Link to the audio clip...

Quick EDIT: Personally, I have never heard anything like this from Boogie2988. I mainly watch his fracis rants and reviews which is why I used the term "Flabbergasted" as that was my initial reaction after seeing the clip.

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You made a thread about Boogie doing a racist gamer thing and somehow made an OP as embarrassing as his comment.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
How did you not already know that Boogie is a pos? (for a long ass time.)

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't surprise me in the least, this asshat has been pulling this shit for years as this forum and the old place before it have clearly documented.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I don't think Boogie has a hateful bone in his body but what gets me is that he says this so nonchalantly despite knowing a lot better.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I do not know whether this sentiment is in earnest or a trolling attempt given the numerous times it has been proven what spineless bothsiding shitstain asine asshole he is.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
this op bout to come out like

boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Boogie "We shouldn't push LGBT rights so quickly because we might piss off homophobes" 2988 saying something stupid?

No way.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Satire alert. This thread's gonna need it.

Trash person is trash. Would love to sit down with him and learn racism from him. It'll be swell, in that center of his.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
[Content removed. We do not provide a platform for Boogie or his content here.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
I was shocked when I saw this clip. I mean, when it comes to huge gaming youtubers Boogie is rightfully in the upper echelons. He's hilarious, authentic, and someone who I've watched and donated to. His "Francis rants" are pure comedic gaming gold but when I saw this... I was flabbergasted. I don't think Boogie has a hateful bone in his body but what gets me is that he says this so nonchalantly despite knowing a lot better.

Uhhh Boogie has been known as a huge piece of shit for ages now. You seriously just noticed that?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
... why does at least part of that OP read like some sort of push for how great he is? Because he isn't.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
I was shocked when I saw this clip. I mean, when it comes to huge gaming youtubers Boogie is rightfully in the upper echelons. He's hilarious, authentic, and someone who I've watched and donated to. His "Francis rants" are pure comedic gaming gold but when I saw this... I was flabbergasted. I don't think Boogie has a hateful bone in his body but what gets me is that he says this so nonchalantly despite knowing a lot better.

Have you been living under a rock? Lol. I don't follow a single YouTubed and have never seen even one of his videos, and even I know that for years he has been saying stupid racist shit.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
I'm surprised we haven't had A thread on this one yet (that I saw).

He tries reaaaaal hard to backtrack on that.

He's always hid behind his "nice guy/neutral" persona.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
man, 3 dollars may as well be 1 dollar with how little you can actually buy for 3 dollars

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, he's absolutely hateful. He's said MUCH worse, like telling gay people it's their fault for coming out when "the time isn't right", how Nazis aren't "all that bad" because of their contributions to science (Of course, this is 100% false, Nazis should be punched and killed), is an apologist for Neo-Nazis and how we just need to listen to them and it's our fault for not giving them attention, etc. He's a centrist who actually leans hard right but is too spineless to actually choose a side so he sits in the middle telling everyone to get along so he doesn't have to hear about everyone's problems that he continues to contribute to.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I was shocked when I saw this clip. I mean, when it comes to huge gaming youtubers Boogie is rightfully in the upper echelons. He's hilarious, authentic, and someone who I've watched and donated to. His "Francis rants" are pure comedic gaming gold but when I saw this... I was flabbergasted. I didn't think Boogie had a hateful bone in his body but what gets me is that he says this so nonchalantly despite knowing a lot better.

Yeah, stop idolizing internet personalities like this, especially when you're completely wrong in your assessment.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
Dude is a piece of shit since long time ago.

This makes it clear, though I still do not understand how there are people so blind to keep supporting him.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I will go ahead and take your ignorance as genuine. Let this be your introduction to the fact that Boogie is none of the superlatives you just applied to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.