• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoRoco

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Hello Vault Huntes, lets talk about the annoying Enemies.

Last night I spent almost half an hour fighting one annoying Militant, they are 90% of the time immune to everything, they set the floor on lava and they only take damage when are shieldless, after dying several times i was able to kill one and not long after i was surprised by another annoying militant in the middle of a fight with the rocket spam snipers, after dying several times (again) I just gave up and went to play something else.

They are so unfun and unbalanced that the fight is tiring and discouraging, its so frustrating.

The rocket spam sniper is another one that is SO annoying and unbalanced that i cant even see what is happening on the screen.

What are your thoughts on these enemies

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I just use porcelain grenades on them, they (and everything else) dies in seconds.

Tidalwaves

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I finished that game the other night and I don't even remember which enemy this is that you're referring to...

There wasn't a whole lot that wasn't
annointed
That crit flak didn't make short work out of

OP
OP
LocoRoco

LocoRoco

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
I finished that game the other night and I don't even remember which enemy this is that you're referring to...

There wasn't a whole lot that wasn't
annointed
That crit flak didn't make short work out of
u ll see they more often on Mayhen 3 TVHM, he is the Big purple guy that has a big purple Shield

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
Got zero issues with anything unless you got some pretty stupid modificators such as enemies getting 2 more projectiles per shot combined to +50% accuracy and 20% rate of fire

Then it really is kinda whacked, then again its the whole point. Borderlands is chaos and I like it

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Adult Varkids in one of those Slaughterhouse are just infuriating, they fucking move fast and fly, they're damage sponges and they clip through geometry which stops the whole wave progression.

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
I mostly play Amara focused on Ties that Bind. Thankfully those kinds of skills break him out of his immune cycle every time.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
All of the Rakks should be removed from the game

Rakks are the most annoying enemy ever created in a FPS that I can conceive of from the experience I've had. Haven't even gotten BL3 yet but I downright hated them in BL2. They're always present, they respawn infinitely and makes traveling without a vehicle a complete pain in the ass

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Rakks the thread. Also pretty much any other kind of flying thing in the game. Can blitz through Circle of Slaughter on M3 right up until you get to rounds with flying things and then it all just grinds to a halt for 10 mins your group runs around trying to take them down. They are just not fun to fight at all.

castaction

Oct 28, 2017
My wife and i were playing on eden 6 anvil mayhem 2 and there a little bridge six anointed were there took us 30 minute to beat them and we died a lot, there a immune to everything

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I hate the Goliath enemies.

I thought they were not in this game and then I came across the Warden and now there every where

Status
Not open for further replies.