• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two games that a lot of people on this forum really like where I've seen both games be called some of the best games of during the last several years or even being the absolute best of all time.

When it comes down to the wire and you have to only pick one however, which out of the two would you consider the game of the generation?

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Between the two in the OP? Yeah, I could be happy with the above.

Too early for me to consider anything from this year, but I'd also toss INSIDE out there.
uqMDtFp.png

Feb 1, 2018
On what grounds, criteria, or category?

If we're just going by sheer influence and popularity then it's probably fucking fornite or destiny

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne is the better game to me but BoTW will end up being more influential in open world design to some extent. Bloodborne is already part of the sphere of influence that Souls has created.

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Without a doubt it's bloodborne for me. I was much more immersed in its characters and world than I was with BotW.

monali

Mar 8, 2020
Don't care about the consensus, for me tho it's either Rain world or The wonderful 101.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why not both

They can be the Games of the Generation

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne is the best souls game and BOTW is the worst 3d zelda.

So bloodborne.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Both games are amazing, but IMO Bloodborne is just another Souls game, Dark Souls or even Demon's Souls are more relevant and fresh (when they were released). Sekiro is IMO a better game than BB and a better evolution of the "Souls" formula.

On the other hand, BotW re-defines open world games and offers lots of things I love but didn't know I wanted.

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Why always these difficult choices, man.

Life's hard enough right now.
It's totally Bloodborne, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.