• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017

I'm honestly surprised they didn't make this a separate title, it looks like a combination of 3D World + Odyessy + Breath of the Wild.

Mario and Bowser Jr. team up to fight 'Calamity Bowser'

Lock if not needed mods.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish it was a separate title. As someone who didn't like 3D World I'm gonna end up buying it again anyway just for Bowser's Fury. :/ It looks really really good, better than what I was expecting. I just hope it's decently long.

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe contain your hype? I would be surprised if it amounts to anything near the scale of BotW.

Comparing it to BotW, based on what we now currently, is totally ridiculous.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And like BOTW, you can probably beat it in a couple of hours!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Bahaha, that title is a colossal stretch.
I mean, is it? I don't really feel like I got a strong feeling of what Bowser's Fury actually is tbh. I get its some kind of extra content, but like...what? I just don't really understand what it is I saw.
Feels like a Rorschach test trailer tbh. Everyone is just seeing what they want to see.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I mean, is it? I don't really feel like I got a strong feeling of what Bowser's Fury actually is tbh. I get its some kind of extra content, but like...what? I just don't really understand what it is I saw.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
so you're saying mario's power-ups now have weapon durability to them

pre-order cancelled, i'm not playing a mario game where he loses his fire power after 6 fireballs or his super mushroom after 10 jumps

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
It's been 11 minutes, come on.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks more like they took an Odyssey level and rejigged it to fit 3D World. Which makes me sad that never got DLC or a sequel (yet)

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Was expecting it to be just more 3DWorld levels but this looks like a completely new game more akin to Mario Odyssey.

As I never had a WiiU, I'm sold!

ben_bot

Feb 26, 2019
I wonder if this was originally going to be DLC for Odyssey and then they repurposed it for the Switch release of 3D world.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No way in hell Bowser's Fury has the scope of BOTW though. Direct comparison feels misleading. I'd love to be wrong anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.