• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Welp, that sure was a shitshow.
You csn now lynch me, i hwve been off base faar to often this game.
Melon should go though

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
nin

I'll repost my case later on when I have more time. But I still want to see nin lynched.

Few marks
- Nin with his namedropping of Melon I think day 3? When he mentions her 3 times in a row as lynch idea, but never follows up himself. Seems weird
- His drop after the start of the game.
- His talk about that we should lynch him, because he has been of the mark, but also going after me for voting him.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Order of lynch candidates.

Melon, malus, Alexem, Gorlak, DCPat.

Did I forget someone?

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
What do you think about AbsoluteBro? I don't really know myself, but I'd lynch him before at least Alexem and Gorlak.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Ofc, I mean what can I do if you guys won't lynch me and get rid of the dead weight? It's as painful for me as it is for you
You can keep going - that's how the game works, after all. If you go out that can't be helped, but you're still in as things are. For starters, you say that Melon should go - would you like to explain your reasoning?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
You can keep going - that's how the game works, after all. If you go out that can't be helped, but you're still in as things are. For starters, you say that Melon should go - would you like to explain your reasoning?

It's a hunch, I follow. Blindly.
I think it's time to revisit old. Posts like goal said.
I will have to rethink everything I did until this point.

Thanks for the moral support!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
Why not? Okay let's get an actual list into this game. Who is left?

I know I will get the vote from you today, if I turn out to be town, who would you take a look at then?

I will take a look at Melon and AbsolutBro for starters. I will also not wait for your flip to look on them. I will start that today.
I won't be the person to scream your name all day long.

Oct 27, 2017
I need some feedback here - during EoD 1 we have Sophia voting for ET. She was willing to bus ET (put votes from 5-3 to 6-2)
Faddy comes in and expresses dissatisfaction (he already had a bus vote on ET) - the following discussion and involved particpants are interesting. Especially Z-Beat
Is this genuine? He needed to be convinced regarding a potential bomb. Faddy, Sophia chime in, then some townies.

Sophia changes her vote afterwards as well and suddenly we have 5-5?

What does this tell us about Z-Beat?

Oct 27, 2017
gir has put votes on scum during crucial moments D1 and D2. Either he's the perfect busser and banked on this to pay off or he's town. I'm going with the latter.

D1 he puts ET in the lead again 6-5
D2 he turns Sophia from 2 - 4(GP) into a serious contender 3-4 even overtaking Kalor.
There we sit for a while.

Fuck and then we have the doubts: Faddy town reading gir, highlighting the vote d1 vote, wanting to protect him
Also if gir was mafia I think he would have tried to talk to me about the rugby. :-(

Oct 27, 2017
Okay picture this:

2 votes on Kalor / 3 votes on GP / 3 votes on Sophia
Nothing significant happens - general mood is rather leaned against Kalor/GP though, not much talk about Soph

AB votes Kalor (3-3-3)
Sophia votes Kalor (4-3-3)
Nin votes GP (4-4-3)

Kalor self-defense vote on GP (4-5-3)
Faddy goes off to defend himself against Stu (3-5-3)
CS creates noise.

malus and DCPat vote Kalor (5-5-3) - Kalor breaks and claim shizzle starts.

Tell me what happened here? AB, Sophia, Nin - later Malus, DCPat. In the first group we already had 1 scum. The latter there has to be as well.

CS votes Kalor and then Melonrabbit. I think this might be scum!melon piggybacking a townie vote.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I need some feedback here - during EoD 1 we have Sophia voting for ET. She was willing to bus ET (put votes from 5-3 to 6-2)
Faddy comes in and expresses dissatisfaction (he already had a bus vote on ET) - the following discussion and involved particpants are interesting. Especially @Z-Beat
Is this genuine? He needed to be convinced regarding a potential bomb. Faddy, Sophia chime in, then some townies.

Sophia changes her vote afterwards as well and suddenly we have 5-5?

What does this tell us about Z-Beat?
It does read like he's being talked around to the idea of voting for Spot. I suppose it comes down to a question of whether that was all a cover for a discussion of whether or not to run the risk of hammering Spot in the scum thread, or if Z-Beat's a townie that they were trying to bring on board. I could see it going either way.

As for gir, if he is a bus driver, he's going all in on it - voting for three scum-mates seems riskier than I'd expect. It's possible that it could be a ruse to get town to build confidence in him and leave him to run out the game as the last scum standing, but I would be very surprised if that's the case - his voting record seems sincere to me. If he'd backed away from voting for L_P on D4, on the other hand, then I might have looked at him another way, but four scum votes in a row is hard to argue with.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
One of Malus or DCPat. They ensured it was a race between GP and Kalor.

I'm not the one to really attack your case, but I believe we both voted to make it 5-4-3 instead of 5-5-3. We posted the same time. It's a difference.
I think you can also read my vote as a true vote on Kalor, not one that has to be there to make it town vs town.

Oct 27, 2017
Nooo... my answer was lost somewhere.

Alexem I don't put much value in D3 and D4 votes. The candidate was set (not early D3, but Stu made sure later). So gir is in your town list. Fine. What do you make of Z-Beat though? Was that a cover to convey his change in opinion? Or was he really pulled to "the other side" of the vote from scum? Don't tell me both ways like before. Decide. What was more likely?

Oct 27, 2017
Here is an exchange between Faddy and Z-Beat early D2:

So why didn't you vote for him. You didn't actually want to vote for anyone or were very afraid of coolest's bomb claim.
Because I was more annoyed with coolest than I was suspicious of ET.
Yeah but now we get to have CoolestSpot today... maybe he will be less annoying after yesterday.
Besides it's not like you weren't in for a coolest vote either
Yeah I was considering coolest because I was thinking what were the real arguments for lynching ET. Honestly if coolest hadn't switched back to ET when I did I was going to vote for him.What I am talking about is you wanting credit for your ET scum read when in a close vote you went the other way. nin is doing the same but he has other parts in his game that make him town. You have very little to back you here. And the fact you want credit for something you didn't do says something to me.
You...you don't actually think I was serious that the entirety of an ET scum read relied on the credibility of performing your own sleep study do you?
No but I think you came into the thread after we killed a mafia who you didn't vote on and immediately self quote to get yourself credit.

I can't recall if Faddy ever got back to this. Anyone thoughts? Scum tamely playing with each other? Or scum!Faddy trying to exploit an easy opening?

Oct 27, 2017
Gnah search function isn't ordered by date.

I'm think Z-Beat is more town today unless that was really good feigned reluctance to voting coolest.
That's something. 18 hours later. No mention of credit desire.

the only other interaction I could find was early D3. Reacting to Faddy's town list:
I think at least one person on this list is scum. Two seems more likely but imma go with one
And connecting gir to an AB flip, which faddy wanted explained.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
@Alexem I don't put much value in D3 and D4 votes. The candidate was set (not early D3, but Stu made sure later). So gir is in your town list. Fine. What do you make of Z-Beat though? Was that a cover to convey his change in opinion? Or was he really pulled to "the other side" of the vote from scum? Don't tell me both ways like before. Decide. What was more likely?
Well, I have a mild scum lean on Z-Beat after yesterday, so I can certainly buy their interaction as cover - making Z-Beat's vote appear more legitimate. If that's the case, it would tally up with my thinking on his vote for Nin in D5 being a safe 'no-hoper'.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Booo, this would be the insecure response I'd expect from someone who knows.

It was very late, sometimes I need to sleep you know ;)

There was a night chat involving me and someone else who is alive.
Curious what the "correct" reaction would've been?

I said what and you threw "shade" at that. I'm guessing if I guessed a chat happened, I would've been seen as scummy as well.
Also can you just go ahead and name this other participant. Days are 48 hrs. Don't really have time to wait for the other partisans to chime in at their leisure. Especially if it's one of the less active ppl. Withholding the info doesn't help town at all.

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I have a mild scum lean on Z-Beat after yesterday, so I can certainly buy their interaction as cover - making Z-Beat's vote appear more legitimate. If that's the case, it would tally up with my thinking on his vote for Nin in D5 being a safe 'no-hoper'.
I'm on the other side of the fence. I rather see it as a townie being convinced.
Sophia's vote was already weird - Faddy obviously against it, do you think the scum team pull another member into the situation and both vote for CS in a short manner?

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
I'm on the other side of the fence. I rather see it as a townie being convinced.
Sophia's vote was already weird - Faddy obviously against it, do you think the scum team pull another member into the situation and both vote for CS in a short manner?

I agree with you but from another angle. I would rate it unlikely for scum to be that openly afraid for a bomb or whatever the correct term is.

Oct 27, 2017
EzekelRAGE stop creating noise. There is nothing more to discuss about the night chat. I decided that I want the person to come forward and I'm being stubborn about it now. And after that there is still nothing to talk about, because it's pointless speculation.

Tell me what do you think about Z-Beat.