• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
I swear to god I'm not making this up. They wanted to tweet a congratulations to the next President of the United States of America, but when it turned out Trump lost they edited the image they'd already put together, for some reason, leaving behind the remnants of their previous message.

www.theguardian.com

Johnson's Biden win tweet contains hidden Trump congratulations

Overwritten image suggests No 10 was uncertain about US presidential election victor until late in the process

At least they didn't address it to Biden and the Indian:

kukubrew

Nov 7, 2017
knowyourmeme.com

Friendship Ended With Mudasir

Friendship Ended With Mudasir refers to a Facebook post by Pakistani government worker Asif Raza Rana, announcing he was no longer friends with a man named Mudasir. After the post widely circulated online in September 2015, it spawned a series of photoshopped parodies featuring various...

OP
OP

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
fake news, i mean old news. There is a thread already.
I looked but didn't see it. Maybe I should head up to Barnard Castle.

www.resetera.com

Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister, badly photoshopped his planned statement congratulating Donald Trump into one for Joe Biden

This is the most incredible amateur hour shit. (PS: please don’t click the link through to Guido, they’re a bunch of far-right fucks)
Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.