• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I searched around but couldn't find this specific report nor a space for reporting bugs, so please feel free to move this thread/post to the right place if need be.

This has been bothering me recently, so I'm not sure if it is a bug that has popped up as a result of a recent update or just something I hadn't noticed before.

Due to being a terrible typist, I often edit my posts at least once after posting. The problem is editing more than once: should you do so, your former changes will be overwritten. The second edit is based on the original post, rather than of its first edit.

You can reproduce this by posting a reply, then editing your post with some added text, then editing it again with some further added text.

Reloading the page if you wish to edit your post resolves it. As does being a better proof-reader before posting.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
You're looking for the bug reporting thread, where one reports bugs. 😉

www.resetera.com

ResetEra Tech Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Hello everyone! Last time we were proud to introduce the most advanced Image Options available on any traditional forum. Today, we were able to successfully apply a major upgrade to our core forum software -- given how extensively we've customized it, this involves more work than you might...

Edit: Admittedly that thread could use a title update. I also have the issue you described. I have to refresh between edits.

OP
OP
tadaima

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
You're looking for the bug reporting thread, where one reports bugs. 😉

www.resetera.com

ResetEra Tech Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Hello everyone! Last time we were proud to introduce the most advanced Image Options available on any traditional forum. Today, we were able to successfully apply a major upgrade to our core forum software -- given how extensively we've customized it, this involves more work than you might...

Edit: Admittedly that thread could use a title update. I also have the issue you described. I have to refresh between edits.
Thank you very much! My apologies for not finding it.

Any chance a mod could please merge this thread/post into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.