• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Can people calm the fuck down with this narrative that Era swings one way against your thing of choice? The absurdity in reading post after post of people piling on with the sarcastic "but but Era doesn't like thing" and not even realizing the irony is both laughable and maddening.

As someone who mostly just reads, I see how diverse this place is in regards to interests. The positive threads for all platforms is nice to see. But then there are the sour apples here and those banned or lurkers who try and sell a narrative of this place being a hivemind with a motive to prop one thing and keep down another.

Stfu, gtfo, and gfys is all I want to say. It fucking drives me crazy and taints what is otherwise decent conversation and debate of our favorite hobbies.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
battle against your projected bias about video games on an internet message board

eviscerate others with your unique unpopular opinions

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Please don't create reaction threads. Given the inflammatory nature of this thread it has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.