• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
mw2r_tout0sk54.jpg

Activision has announced and released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, first on PlayStation 4. It costs $19.99.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered has been completely remastered with improved textures, animations, physical rendering, HDR lighting, and more. The campaign remastered is developed by Beenox with assistance from Infinity Ward.

Let's keep timed PS4 exclusivity comments out of this thread, please.

OP
OP
Carian Knight

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
i juuuust threw up the OT

www.resetera.com

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered |OT| No Russian to other platforms

Publisher: Activision Platforms: PS4 (XB1 and PC on April 30th) Price: $20 STORY The game's campaign follows the Task Force 141, a special forces unit fronted by Captain Soap MacTavish, as they hunt Vladimir Makarov, leader of the Russian Ultranationalist party, and the United States Army...

Oh my bad, you can use the official cover art that I uploaded.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Not sure if they re-recorded some dialogue for this, the Shepard speech during the intro sounds different.

NPC chatter is definitely new.

And just like with the CoD4 remaster they gave the player hands during stuff so Soap just dont magically floats when he does something.

and some other neat stuff.

So far I'm enjoying it.

Cant wait to reach the DC mission.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Also enjoying it. One of the best CoD campaigns. And surprisingly it has HDR!

Status
Not open for further replies.