• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Me and my partner are doing a research study on how multiplayer gaming effect's female's and if they get treated different for being female in a male prominent hobby. We had some people we we're going to interview, but they dropped out so where kind of screwed now. That's why I'm here to ask for help from some nice people on here. We will need you to Skype us for a 15 minute interview and we will compensate you 20$ in an amazon gift card. We are looking for six female gamers that preferable have experience in multiplayer gaming. We can work around your schedule, but we need to get the interview's done by Tuesday. It would be amazing if you could do it like tomorrow or monday, but if not we will work with you.

Again we are looking for six female gamers who are willing to be recorded and interviewed for 15 minutes, and we will give you a 20$ amazon gift card for your time. You won't be visually recorded either it will all be audio. Anyway please if any of you can take the time out of your busy life's to help some college student's out then I would be really appreciative. If you can participate either send me a message or just post on here and I will get in contact with you. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from some of you soon. :)

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Not really what you're looking for, but just passing by to bump this thread.

Hope it works out for you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.