• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
probably character unlocks

they're just enjoying the game, nothing more

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
If you read the actual tweet and do basic math with the video it's pretty clearly literally just what it says in the tweet.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Meme attempt conveying when, in an elimination match of 3 or more in SSBU, the two remaining, best players are left.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that's the joke, although Hogan is an insufferable racist dickface. I can relate though insofar as when me and a friend are the only two left in an FFA, we'll sometimes reorient ourselves and trash talk before beginning the "real" game. It's pretty hype.

PontyfaxJr

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
You know when you play a 4 player free for all in Smash and it comes down to the two people in your friend group who take things really competitively and seriously?
They are comparing this to Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior from a match where they wound up being the only two left... maybe a Royal Rumble?

You get it though

NimbusCub

Oct 28, 2017
Phoenix
Pretty sure they're implying that, in their experience, the final two players largely dance around each other without commiting to an attack.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
W3Gz10n.jpg

OP
OP
Bufbaf

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Meme attempt conveying when, in a 3 or more elimination match in SSBU, the two remaining, best players are left.
That's what I thought, but didn't they pick the worst possible example for this tweet? Maybe I'm completely in the wrong here, but this tweet seems incredibly weird and tone-deaf to me.

Oh well, it's probably just me.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017

because I don't fucking get it.

Is the joke that Smash is an insufferable racist dickface?

It's hard to take your post seriously when you resort to things like that. It's pretty clear what they are talking about. It's two legendary wrestlers facing off with each other. The "insufferable racist dickface" clearly has nothing to do with anything related to this.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Hulk Hogan represents the heated gaming moment that occurs when you scream the n-word because you are frustrated by a game

Status
Not open for further replies.