• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
I get it. Era—and I'll include myself here—really dislikes President Trump. Like, really. That said, can we please stop denigrating him by default? Note: I'm really speaking here of topic titles here. Aren't we above this? Can we not try for some decorum? Using the term "Shitbag" doesn't strengthen an argument and it certainly doesn't do much to foster a healthy environment for further discussion which, personally, I think is a very poisonous thing to do to a community.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Carry on.

Oct 25, 2017
This argument plus calling him by that title isn't helping. Nothing about this is normal or okay and we won't treat it as such.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This topic title made me laugh out loud in front of some people at work. Now we're all talking about how much we hate the guy.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
I'm with you the day he stops being a shitbag. Since that day will never come though, you're on your own.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
When trying to outwoke other woke people goes wrong.

Terrible thread lmfaooooo. He's literally responsible for killing children.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he'll be President Fuckwad to me forever, I make no apologies for that.

He deserves it every time it happens.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I don't particularly care for it either, OP. It makes whoever posted the title and article immature. I know Trump is immature himself but stooping down to his level doesn't help anyone.

I also don't like other headlines that are posted around here that call other celebrities and/or infamous people names and nicknames. I know it's a forum, not a news website, but it just gives off a bad look.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite okay with changing to something more accurate, like "giant turd people can't stop sniffing".

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
Remember to maintain decorum while a shitbag fascist is in office friends.
I'm being a jerk, I do get what you mean but I feel like we're way past niceties and normal discourse.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Using the term "Shitbag" doesn't strengthen an argument and it certainly doesn't do much to foster a healthy environment for further discussion.

I'd argue that anyone who doesnt think he's a shitbag has nothing constructive to offer the discussion.

Man is reprehensible, and his supporters are all brainwashed cultists.

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Can I call him President Excrement Receptacle?

I know you are concerned about decorum, but do you really want to waste it on the guy who had a difficult time denouncing white nationalism without having to be goaded into it?

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
tenor.gif

'3y Kingdom

Oct 27, 2017
On the contrary, I would like to expand our political invective. Lewandowski should be Shitbagman, for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.