• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
With the numerous issues regarding Cyberpunk, I feel we have an opportunity to rename a studio that has
a) enforced a toxic work environment due to crunch
b) misled their consumers on the state and quality of Cyberpunk 2077
c) been transphobic
d) developed a fake E3 demo

And I'm certain I'm forgetting specifics as well so feel free to list.

In case anybody isn't aware of the definition of seedy (not trying to be patronizing; it's not an often used term and it kay be more regional), it means to be disreputable as per Merriam Webster dictionary. For example, Donald Trump proved to be seedy even prior to his term in office. Better yet, the developers of Cyberpunk 2077 were quite seedy as they mislead their fans about their game.

Sorry if this is a shit idea. Quarantine is driving me a bit nutty.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
This is like when people put a $ sign in Sony or Microsoft's name to demonstrate a very lame point. It just comes off as hackneyed.

CDPR sucking on their own is enough.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Jim Sterling called them Seedy PR in his latest video and I'm all for it.

Fuck this company.

Careful you don't hurt the companies feelings OP people here don't like that

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is like the people that still use Drumpf

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Are you 12?

We can calll out their problems without calling them silly names.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Jim Sterling can act that immature while also making a point because they have a shtick that's easy to tell since it's a video. When I see that stuff on a forum, I just ignore it even if it is valid criticism.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The criticism and issues regarding cyberpunk and CDPR are well known and documented. Giving a nickname to them doesn't change anything. This doesn't need its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.