• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
I just got the HAC-001(-01) Switch and transferred my user over but starting up Animal Crossing didn't transfer my save over. I know there was an issue with the Cloud Saving thing but you can't even do it via local transfer?

Am I doing something wrong here or did Nintendo just block all types of save transferring for the game?

Monsterqken

Dec 26, 2019
Nintendo probably has two developers dedicated to the switch considering the lack of modern features.

What really annoys me is the constant pestering about seitch online when playing offline game modes.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
We can't have people cheating in this non competitive game OP! Hope you understand!

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This was the primary concern of the whole Animal Crossing save debacle. Due to all Switch users sharing an island, and how you can only transfer Switch data via individual users, there's no way to move AC data. They are presumably working on an outside method to fix this.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Looks like question has been answered. Please review thread creation guidelines on whether there's enough material to support a separate discussion thread from a very recent, highly active OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.