• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thelostone

Banned
Sep 7, 2018
User Warned: Soliciting donations
What's up you all need your help my mother has horrible teeth so be she had multiple infections one was so bad that had to be rushed to the ER the er dentist recommended a full replacement oh I have already put a quarter down if you can donate that would be so helpful or share it be that so helpful plz I don't want to lose her

Mod edit: link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In this thread you claim to put a quarter down yet in the GoFundMe page you state you put half down.

That's really suspicious my guy.

KingFox

May 17, 2018
Going by your post history of the last week, asking people to buy you a new Switch that was supposedly stolen and talks of heroin addiction, I'd say this seems sketchy to say the least.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
There is no saving 64 year old bad teeth. Pull them and get dentures. So in summary this is probably fake.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
if you're down on your luck she'll give you a last dollar just to help you she has been going so much she just her soon to drugs last year.

Did someone have a stroke while writing this?

You can't be fucking serious?

From now she's been battling depression not taking taking care of myself as you see her teeth are not in the best shape she already had 4 affections due to her not taking care of her sluf

LOL

My condolences for the affections.

Status
Not open for further replies.