• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
We've got some unfortunate news for you. According to The Weather Network, the coldest place on earth will be Canada next week .

It's no secret that Canadian winters can be brutal – but you're about to find out just how harsh it can get. There are extreme cold weather warnings all across Canada right now, proving that Canadian winters are seriously brutal.

SOURCE

giphy.gif

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
This is nice. I actually love the cold so this is super good for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Not related to the topic - but what site is that? Seems like one of those Russian-run sites that just steals news and reposts it.

Cats

Oct 27, 2017
It was -20C (-5F) on Tuesday morning for my commute to work. Ridiculous weather in November, even for Michigan. I hate winter.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I know the 14-day forecasts aren't that accurate, but it's looking at plus temps next week in Toronto.

I know Ontario is a big place but it's a bit confusing.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ummm where is this coming from? My 7 day forecast is mild

The source focuses on the Ontario area. There's a lot more Canada than just there

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Some parts of canada are hellscapes during the winter. I had to work near lake huron. Blowing Snow, Randomly can be in whiteout conditions and end up in a ditch. Im so happy I made it okay around there.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't these blasts of arctic wind partially due to arctic ice melting, or is this completely false info and I'm just talking out of my ass here?

Status
Not open for further replies.