• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
So I am trying to get xbox remote play set up on either my iPhone or iPad w/ my One X but can't seem to get either app to add the console.

The console is hardwired to the router, the mobile devices are on the wi-fi.

The console Remote Play Test is all green checks down the line.

Both get stuck on "Turn on your comsole and sign in with your account" - the console is already signed into the same account the app is on.

Anyone else experience this?

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
So I am trying to get xbox remote play set up on either my iPhone or iPad w/ my One X but can't seem to get either app to add the console.

The console is hardwired to the router, the mobile devices are on the wi-fi.

The console Remote Play Test is all green checks down the line.

Both get stuck on "Turn on your comsole and sign in with your account" - the console is already signed into the same account the app is on.

Anyone else experience this?

So I figured something out last night; not sure if it'll apply to your guys' situation but maybe.
I had an original One as well as my current One X tied to my account. When I went into connect, it only showed my original that I traded in. I clicked on Open Remote Control and the little dots on the top right gave me an option to switch consoles. My current one then showed up and I was able to connect and complete.

I had both consoles connected to the original app prior which is why I assume they were on there already. Worth a shot if you had the same and multiple consoles.

This fixed my problem when it happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.