• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
7646869332_a257a824fd.jpg

The premise is really simple; can you pet a dog in x game? and a video verifying if you can or can not pet the dog.

Recently, they added the option to pet the dog backpack in Fortnite, and even more recently, they updated said animation. The account. of course, reported the new animation but also mentioned the horrible crunch at Epic.

Please, consider following them and help such a positive community grow!

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been following them for a while now. More Nintendo games need the ability to pet the dog! I mean, they made the dog petting game after all!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It's the absolute best and promotes good causes too, I've made a thread about it previously

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
It's a great account. Thanks to them DodgeRoll Games has added the ability to pet the dog (and it squeaks while petted <3) to the last big Enter The Gungeon content update.

They're doing God's work.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
it's definitely great and they're really going out of their way to mitigate the potential milkshake duck risk

Status
Not open for further replies.