• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Since I haven't seen anyone talking about this on here yet..

https://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming...Q7Ytg9YCI8-KNoJsvNg5bRyit9UfrJJym3wSKCZjJdrDA

Released way back in 2000 as a side sequel, of sorts, to the original Resident Evil 2, Code: Veronica, despite being considered a main entry in the survival horror series, has never quite managed to attract the same level of attention as numbered installments, popularity (or lack thereof) that has frequently left its potential for a remake in doubt. The final nail in the coffin for such a project came just recently, of course, via the revelation that Resident Evil 4 would be next in line to receive a reimagining, but that now appears not to be the case.

Sources close to WGTC – the same ones that told us of Resident Evil 4's next-gen return well before it was confirmed by other outlets – say that Capcom is, in fact, planning to give Code: Veronica its own well-deserved makeover

Take this with a huge grain of salt, of course. The source definitely isn't the best.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Good. This is the one I want the most. I'd be there day 1, no doubt about it. Hopefully, they don't cut too many corners with this one, like they did with 3...

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Even if it's not the most popular entry that's even more reason to remake it IMO.

Iron out the kinks.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic.

Then we only need a 3rd-Person Remake of resident evil 1.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I had a gag reflex at the thought this game, I had such a long and horrible experience with it. The game that would not freaking end.

OP
OP
CaptainKashup

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Sorry if this is a banned site, I know there's banned games but I didn't know there was banned site too. Mods can lock if it's the case.

FooF

One Winged Slayer
Mar 24, 2020
WeGotThisCovered is a nonsense rumor site that is pretty much wrong on everything they try to break a story on

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Let me clear this up

Capcom is back

Code Veronica...nope

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
I thought we had pretty solid reports that the opposite was true? I'd prefer it to a 4 Remake, though. Or at least port the 360 version to modern platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.