• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
OPvuiYE.jpg

Deleted member 14568

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL the entire thing is such a disaster i look forward to the eventual post mortem it should be quite juicy

Last edited:

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Was there a date? I'm reading some people saying there was no date in there in the first place.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
I guess they need a lot more time to launch on base ps4/xbox. They need to give the teams the proper time to make things work and not push them with a couple of days of delays. Delay it another year or something like that and make it the best it can be.

dodmaster

Apr 27, 2019
Isn't this par for the course? How many delays did the witcher 3 get? A delayed game may eventually be good.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
There wasn't any date there. At least for the past couple days, I don't see it on the Wayback Machine.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Could we have a Before screenshoot of the profile?

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I guess they need a lot more time to launch on base ps4/xbox. They need to give the teams the proper time to make things work and not push them with a couple of days of delays. Delay it another year or something like that and make it the best it can be.

imo they should have delayed it for at least 6 another months instead of promising a december date. but stocks would have plummeted big time so they´ve gone with the "little by little" approach

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Cyberpunk Forever! Actually they have all kinds of guests now and they should invite Duke Nukem as guest character too, maybe make him the boss of the game.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
It was never there to begin with

Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame). Welcome to the official Twitter account of Cyberpunk 2077 — an open-world, action-adventure story developed by @CDPROJEKTRED #Cyberpunk2077. Night City, Free State of California

Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame). Welcome to the official Twitter account of Cyberpunk 2077 — an open-world, action-adventure story developed by @CDPROJEKTRED #Cyberpunk2077. Night City, Free State of California

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
I don't see a date in the wayback machine entry. Are we sure it was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.