• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
Lol. Sony will keep a close eye on this. Anyways hope it goes well for the dev team.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Good for them, I have it for PC but I'm probably gonna wait a year or so before trying to get into it again. Game just doesn't feel good to play right now.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
tenor.gif

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
imagine if its still near to unplayable. I mean so far the game doesnt see to be much different despite less crashes.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
*Pretends to get shocked*

Don't know who didn't expect this tbh..

Either way i really hope they fixed their shit to be playable enough for PS customers...and dropped the lying act.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Better now than in a few months when hype will be on newest hot releases

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only took half a year to get it into a state that's still probably shit but ok to release. That Dec release date was sure a good choice!

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Lol. Sony will keep a close eye on this. Anyways hope it goes well for the dev team.

Life of Black Tiger

The story of the game is about a black tiger, born as a variant and abandoned by his parents and brothers, fights against human and shows his love to his family. You can have a vivid and realistic experience through set in jungle, field, and forest surroundings in game. Acting as a cruel hunter...

This is still on the store. This ain't going back out of the store mate as weird as it sounds unless CDPR Eff it up even more and haven't made it playable on base PS4.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
The media blackout on this forum has probably made some of you unaware that, yes, they have had several huge patches for it. It's not in the same state

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
If they got the next gen patch out there door in the next few weeks they can probably get some eyeballs on the game but soon enough people will be knee deep in games.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
When will the bargain basement prices begin?

I can't imagine the demand will be anywhere near significant at this point, way too many people will be skeptical of it on last gen consoles and current gen will be waiting until it's actually upgraded.

They'll need to release that upgrade quickly.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest

Life of Black Tiger

The story of the game is about a black tiger, born as a variant and abandoned by his parents and brothers, fights against human and shows his love to his family. You can have a vivid and realistic experience through set in jungle, field, and forest surroundings in game. Acting as a cruel hunter...

This is still on the store. This ain't going back out of the store mate as weird as it sounds unless CDPR Eff it up even more and haven't made it playable on base PS4.
That game my be bad, but it ain't buggy..
(Don't ask how I know this)

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
It's been playable for quite some time. Put over 100 hours into it and enjoyed it.

Good for people that want to play it but don't have another option

Hexnest

Sep 18, 2020
There's no way they're going to charge full price for this game when the PS5/Xbox Series X|S versions come out, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.