• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Final Fantasy: Legend, Final Fantasy: Legend II, Final Fantasy Adventure, Final Fantasy: Legend III, Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy: Chronicles, Final Fantasy: Unlimited with U, Final Fantasy: Origins, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart, Sword of Mana (??), Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia, Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding, Final Fantasy IV Advance, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy III DS, Final Fantasy V Advance, Final Fantasy VI Advance, Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy XI: Wing of the Goddess, Final Fantasy IV DS, Crystal Defenders, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, Dissidia 010 Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Final Fantasy IV: Interlude, Final Fantasy Type-0, Theatrhythem Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Dimensions, Final Fantasy Artniks, Final Fantasy All The Bravest, Final Fantasy XI: Seekers if Adolun (??), Final Fantasy Tactics S, Theatrhythem Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, Final Fantasy Agito, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Final Fantasy VII G-Bike, Final Fantasy Explorers, Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suisho, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Mobius Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, Final Fantasy Type-0 Online, Adventures of Mana (??), Justice Monsters Five, World of Final Fantasy, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Dissidia Final Fantasy Omnia, Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, Collections of Mana, Final Fantasy VII Remake

lol.gif

Source: https://thefinalfantasy.net/games/

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
IX as the total package, but I replay V multiple times a year, so it could be that too.

It's down between those two.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
XIV, hands down. I have much more nostalgia for earlier titles but XIV has risen so far above the rest of the series it's incredible.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
It's been VI for years, but XIV is becoming one of my favorite games ever lately.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
FF8 is the only one I have a tattoo of so I should probably pick that... but probably X. Fuck I love X.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
I found 9 to be the best. I love the classic fantasy setting and the lighthearted nature of it, I don't like gunblades and the ridiculous technology they introduced with VII and after. It's a shame they don't make classic final fantasy games anymore.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
My ranking of FF games fluctuates sometimes, but I absolutely cannot and refuse to choose between 7 and 9 as my favorite. They are eternally tied at #1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.