• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2020
USA
Official announcement from bilibili listing all banned games
https://link.bilibili.com/p/eden/news#/newsdetail?id=401

https://www.4gamers.com.tw/news/det...es-has-been-banned-from-streaming-on-bilibili

List of banned game are

H1Z1
WithstandZ - Zombie Survival
Left4dead and Left4dead 2
GTA series
Paint the town red
Dead by daylight
Elder scroll series
Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4
Yakuza series
Rainbow six Siege
The Evil within
Mortal kombat series
Friday the 13th
Sleeping Dogs
Koi's Adventure
Outlast and Outlast 2
Warhammer Vermitied 2
Deadspace series
Kantai Collection
Hearts of Iron series
Surgeon Simulator (WTF?)
Agony
Doki doki literature club
Yandare Simulator
Dark Souls series
The las of us series
Senran Kagura series
Overkill's The walking dead,
Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2
Red Candle's Games Devotion, Detention and Fire extinguisher
Fear the night
Dead or Alive series
Hitman series
7 days to die
Judgement
Tomb Raider
Slendy Tubbies
Twilight Struggle
Butt simulator
Call of Duty series
World of Tanks
Age of history?(Age of Empire?)
Warframe
Reversed Front
Witcher 3
Fleet Combat 2
Power and Revolution series
Life is strange: True Colors
Biohazard/Resident Evil series
Back 4 Blood
Visage
and R18 Visual novels.

So no zombie, shooting, war, ect. But why Surgeon Simulator? and some of the games named are really obsure games as well. So now what games can streamers play in China...

Last edited:

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
ctrl+f "Hunie Pop"

whew

Is the common theme like...breasts and/or butt and/or zombies and/or gore?

Skyscourge

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2020
I guess surgeon simulator is there because it can be seen as gore? What with cutting people open and fixing (smashing) their insides, as silly as it may look.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The real crime is R18 visual novels lol. There's a Yandere simulator and Butt simulator rofl?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
i don't get what he's saying in the tweets. like .. it's probably news to most people that there's a long list of games banned from streaming in china. i don't know if it makes much difference when they were banned? maybe i'm misunderstanding something
Also anyone who even has a fraction of knowledge about China would see Devotion on the list and hopefully realize this is an ongoing list and not a recently announced new list.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Life is Strange: True Colors.

LOL. Don't want to give anyone ideas about...questioning large mining conglomerates.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Wait seriously?, even after all the fucking changes ubisoft made to R6S it's still banned?

laughing-rofl.gif

Fuck the CCP.

Last edited:

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder why Dark Souls. Its all fantasy with swords, right? Is the blood too much?

gifyku

Aug 17, 2020
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory accusation
i don't get what he's saying in the tweets. like .. it's probably news to most people that there's a long list of games banned from streaming in china. i don't know if it makes much difference when they were banned? maybe i'm misunderstanding something

seems par for the course for them and their firm. Always ready to provide an explanation where China is concerned

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Accusation
Right, the date they were banned is irrelevant if they're still banned and the list is growing. It's a strange way to hand waive censorship away.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Violent game
Life is Strange: True Colors.

LOL. Don't want to give anyone ideas about...questioning large mining conglomerates.
Nah, it's probably banned because it acknowledges Tibet.
h8eEycM.png

TheFakePsychic beat me to it, though I didn't know about the flag.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I googled Slendy Tubbies to find out what Slendy Tubbies could be and I still don't know what Slendy Tubbies is.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So a lot of games with overt violence/gore and zombies.

I wonder why Dark Souls. Its all fantasy with swords, right? Is the blood too much?

I believe the whole "raised from the dead" aspect of the Souls series doesn't play well with the CCP and clashes with Chinese culture towards respecting the dead (or something along those lines, I could be completely off), which is why they're banning a bunch of games with zombies/undead in them.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
These news sites are just publishing an updated list of banned games. It's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.