• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Source

The Marvel star, 39, took to his Instagram Stories to share a clip of himself and a few pals playing a game of Heads Up but at the end of the clip, the video showed the Knives Out star's camera roll, and on the row above the clip, there was a black-and-white d–k pic, which was presumably a photo of the actor's junk and not someone else's. Also on the camera roll was a meme of Evans with the words "Guard That P–sy."

There were soon more than 200,000 tweets addressing the accidental leak.

Always guard that pussy.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite thing about the tweets on this is that people are as fixated about the rest of the film rolls as they are by the dick pic.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

"So...now everyone's seen your dick."

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
It is ENTIRELY unfair that someone as Hot, funny, and Talented as Chris Evans should also get one of the most beautiful dicks i've seen in some time...

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
I like how the hashtag is basically teen girls screaming at how unfair this is. Yeah either he's a complete idiot or it's a publicity stunt.

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It is pretty hot obvs... poor Chris tho :( he suffers severe anxiety, I hope he's okay

Last edited:

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh! That's awful! I can't believe there's just pics of his penis out there!

Where would these pics be so I can avoid them? Which websites? So disgusting. Which websites would even host them? Which ones?

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Aw man I do feel bad for him, tho admittedly some of the reactions got me jfkalfsf;
I really hope this doesn't negatively affect him too much, though, cuz I know the dude stresses easily.

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Ugh! That's awful! I can't believe there's just pics of his penis out there!

Where would these pics be so I can avoid them? Which websites? So disgusting. Which websites would even host them? Which ones?
Came for this post
Giggity

Status
Not open for further replies.