• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit Gaba

Banned
Mar 27, 2020
www.relyonhorror.com

Claire's Performer Hints at Claire Appearing in a New Resident Evil Game

Claire's latest voice performer may have let slip the dogs of hype, as comments seem to point to a new Claire apperance in Resident Evil!
"Also, Resident Evil 3 cast, hello! I know I didn't know you guys personally, although I do feel like I've worked with one of you, but I think it's a project that hasn't come out yet, so I won't say anything."
www.youtube.com

Hangout w/ the Cast of RESIDENT EVIL 2 & RESIDENT EVIL 3 (🔴LIVE)

All donations from this stream will go towards Crisis Aid International. || SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/ROEsubscribe We chat with the cast of Resident Evil 2 & ...
timestamp: 55:03

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I would be very surprised if this was for anything other than Resistance given what we know about what's in the pipeline right now.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, hell yeah, more Claire is welcome as she's the most underutilized RE protagonist.

But you could take that quote many ways. She could be referring to literally any kind of project, not RE exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.