• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
amp.cnn.com

Taco Bell's newest food uses an oversized Cheez-It

Taco Bell is testing a new menu item with a beloved snack food. The fast-food chain hopes the creation can replicate the success of its Doritos shells.
Taco Bell is testing a new menu item with a beloved snack food. The fast-food chain hopes the creation can replicate the success of its Doritos shells.

The experiment: A massive Cheez-It, which is 16 times the standard size, serves as the base for Taco Bell's new "Big Cheez-It Tostada." The meal layers ground beef, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and cheddar cheese on the cheesy cracker for $2.49. It's described as an "abundantly cheesy and nostalgic, yet magically modern, dining experience," according to a release.

The second item Taco Bell is testing is a "Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme," which replaces the internal tostada shell, with the giant Cheez-It for $4.29. It's packed with the usual ingredients, including ground beef, nacho cheese sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.

Both are available only in one restaurant, located in Irvine, California, for the next two weeks.

Like many fast food chains, Taco Bell regularly tests menu items before potentially expanding their availability to other locations. The company, based in Southern California, has used its hometown for a plant-based protein made from peas and chickpeas last year.
220629123417-02-taco-bell-cheez-it-super-169.jpg

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only 16x normal size? I will not be satisfied with anything less than 100x normal size

Antonymous

Dec 20, 2018
Finally. Now I don't have to eat my Taco Bell and Cheezits separately. This will save me hours.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
can't they stay in their lane and just put the same four ingredients together in varying proportions instead of doing these constant meme foods

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
I literally wouldn't visit Taco Bell much at all if it wasn't for these things. It's their thing and it works. Just don't eat it if you don't want it.

bestie if the only reason you go to taco bell is for their meme food of the month it seems like you don't like it all that much either. not giving taco bell money is an option.

smart patrol

Oct 27, 2017
Is this a legit Cheez It or is it like the Doritos taco that doesn't really feel like eating a Dorito

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Me: "Hey Taco Bell, how about you stop fucking with the menu and discontinuing everything?"

Taco Bell: "We're not going to stop but how do you feel about a whole ass giant Cheez-It right where the Mexican food should be instead?"

It's been like 20+ years and I'm still mad about green onions and black olives

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I'm done trying their new shit, they just end up taking it away after I like it. Whomever is behind their constant menu fuckery should get canned. Also the people who took away the double decker can extra fuck off.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Me: "Hey Taco Bell, how about you stop fucking with the menu and discontinuing everything?"

Taco Bell: "We're not going to stop but how do you feel about a whole ass giant Cheez-It right where the Mexican food should be instead?"

It's been like 20+ years and I'm still mad about green onions and black olives

And lava sauce. The bastards.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

taco bell testing GIANT BIG ASS cheez-it items

Taco Bell Tests New Big Cheez-It Tostada And New Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme available only at the specific Irvine Cali location go get your giant big ass cheez-it make sure you enjoy it so the rest of us assholes out here in the boonies can get them giant big ass cheez-itz

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Gotta be quick to beat Fat4All when it comes to fast food

www.resetera.com

taco bell testing GIANT BIG ASS cheez-it items

Taco Bell Tests New Big Cheez-It Tostada And New Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme available only at the specific Irvine Cali location go get your giant big ass cheez-it make sure you enjoy it so the rest of us assholes out here in the boonies can get them giant big ass cheez-itz

Status
Not open for further replies.