• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/10/politics/donald-trump-benjamin-netanyahu/index.html

Former President Donald Trump railed against his one-time close ally Benjamin Netanyahu in a new interview series, saying he felt betrayed by the then-prime minister of Israel's call to Joe Biden congratulating him on winning the presidency.
"It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders. I've not spoken to him since. F**k him," Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid during an April interview which was published by Axios Friday.

Netanyahu responds:

https://www.rawstory.com/netanyahu-responds-to-trump/

Netanyahu responded in a statement. "I highly appreciate President Trump's big contribution to Israel and its security. I also appreciate the importance of the strong alliance between Israel and the U.S. and therefore it was important for me to congratulate the incoming President."

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
1: Fuck Netanyahu. Fuck Trump.

2: Trump is a fucking baby in an old man's body.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You mean Trump was played like a fiddle and is a big baby, shocking.

Next up Kim Jong.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Trump is the pettiest person alive and had the most power in the world. We are lucky to still be here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it's really amazing how you can't get through to his supporters how he simply does not give a fuck about this country at all. He only cares about himself but they refuse to ever see it.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it's really amazing how you can't get through to his supporters how he simply does not give a fuck about this country at all. He only cares about himself but they refuse to ever see it.
The man was born to appeal to racist nationalists, he can do as he pleases as long as he keeps promising the 'good ol' days'.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
"It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders."

This is false from what I recall. Netanyahu took 12 hours, more than a lot of people.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
Trump still acting like a 10 year old who lost his best friend.. fuck him and anyone who supports his narcissistic/daddy issues.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Tbf, if their support for his other policies didn't show it, how a lot of his supporters reacted to the pandemic should probably show that's a large part of his appeal, which is the ways he can show them how they can rationalize their own selfishness as "patriotism".

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
His revenge tour when he gets elected again is going to be unfathomably awful and cruel. I can see him trying to punish everybody on earth who celebrated his loss.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
His supporters ae the kind of people who think too many immigrants cause a country to lose its "culture" and then, with complete conviction, compare that to Europeans wiping out the Native Americans. (Something my dad literally tried to argue the other day)

So to them, the stuff Trump cares about is him caring about America. To them, that selfish fuck-you-what-about-me narcissism is America at its best

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We don't need these sorts of threads anymore.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Sooner or later everyone tells Benjamin Netanyahu to go fuck himself.

I bet Benjamin Netanyahu has even said it in the mirror more than once!

Status
Not open for further replies.