• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I was so surprised with the quality of season 1, I seriously hope they keep up that level for season 2.

Can not wait.

Teaser trailer

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
According to the dictionary:

Better than it had any right to be

1. Phrase indicating a piece of creative work exceeded normal expectations of quality

2. Cobra Kai

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite and most surprisingly good show of 2018. Can't wait to see what direction they're going to go with Miguel and Johnny's son. I imagine Daniel's daughter is going to be the main focus of the new fighters this time around.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love the shots of Daniel's wife in the the first season and the trailer. She just can't even process why Daniel is getting back into a karate squabble from the 80s after all this time and when there's work/fathering to do.

Twonny

Dec 12, 2018
Oh sweet, that's a lot closer than I thought it would be.

I LOVED Season 1. I think I've watched it 3 times now.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
Awesome, great freaking show. Loved how it had a much more adult tone than the original films, as it "grew up" with the characters and sort of had fun with its cheesy 80s history, while honoring it and being a sequel at the same time.

Minor Season one spoiler

You haven't lived until you have seen Daniel LaRusso get pissed about Johnny Lawrence spray painting a big dick next to a big picture of his face on a billboard. (you never thought you'd hear Daniel LaRusso talk about a giant dick in any context in general, did you?)

Jay1V

Oct 28, 2017
Is cobra Kai included with YouTube TV or do I need to have YouTube red for it?

Deleted member 19844

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope that they keep making both Daniel and Johnny as morally gray as possible instead of making them full fledged hero and villian again

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I hope that they keep making both Daniel and Johnny as morally gray as possible instead of making them full fledged hero and villian again

Seriously. At first I was apprehensive at the concept and thinking it was just cashing in on TKK but it's actually handled those characters very well with a good supporting cast while also having a sense of humor about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.