• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
i don't miss my consoles at all. feels good not having to update a console everytime i booted it up.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
How can I argue with such a well-reasoned and supported argument? I've seen the light! Great thread!

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats. I just need to tone down how many consoles I have.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I get it. I play the vast majority of my games on PC or Switch so I feel like I have to deal with updates every time I turn my PS4 or Xbox on. I also never got used to the Xbox UI because I feel like it was completely different every time I used it.

Deleted member 3183

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just threw my PS4 in the trash. Thanks OP.

Edit: I don't feel any better. I think this may have been a mistake.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
So now you just... what? Watch Netflix?

Well probably not because anything that runs Netflix will probably have updates at console frequency.

capnjazz

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Byrgenwerth
i don't miss my consoles at all. feels good not having to update a console everytime i booted it up.
Nice, I wish I didn't have to own a PS4 but there are some exclusives that I just couldn't miss out on, like Bloodborne and Yakuza before it was announced for PC.

So are you excited for The Last of Us 2?
I have a PS4 Pro and I won't be buying it, I don't even know when it comes out. What was your post trying to convey?

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
i enjoy owning consoles but i will agree its really irritating to have to update them nearly every time I want to play something since it'll be a month or more in between playing new games for me

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
ThirdFoolishGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not having a console would mean missing out on all those console exclusives. Couldn't be me. Also a pc is such a hassle to take to other peoples houses if you want to play games elsewhere. Consoles are much more portable.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Congrats if that's what makes you happy!
I personally don't mind updates I guess I'm used to them.
And since I love all kinds of games, if I didn't own the big 3 with my PC I would be missing out on a lot and well, I'm just not willing to do that :)

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I tried to download an update for this thread to make it compliant with our thread creation guidelines, but I couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.