• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

TearablePuns (4 votes)
Fanto - #4,576
Aeleus - #4,678 #4,720
Turmoil7 - #4,680
Maolfunction - #4,682
Ynnek7 - #4,685

Funky Dude Sparks (2 votes)
Kyanrute - #4,581 #4,788
Stantastic - #4,787
Kyanrute - #4,793

Turmoil7 (1 votes)
malus - #4,602

nin (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #4,641 #4,682

Blargonaut (0 votes)
Aeleus - #4,589 #4,678
Turmoil7 - #4,593 #4,596
Kalor - #4,603 #4,621
Turmoil7 - #4,608 #4,680

malus (0 votes)
Turmoil7 - #4,596 #4,608

Not voting: flatearthpandas, Aeleus, Verelios, Kalor, Ketkat, Funky Dude Sparks, TearablePuns, weemadarthur, nin, EzekelRAGE

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 39 Kyanrute: 23 EzekelRAGE: 22 Aeleus: 22 Turmoil7: 18 Stantastic: 15 nin: 12 Maolfunction: 10 Kalor: 10 Fanto: 10 Ketkat: 8 Funky Dude Sparks: 7 Verelios: 7 Ynnek7: 6 malus: 5 TearablePuns: 2 flatearthpandas: 1

Current Countdown:
7eh2tc714v

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Funky Dude Sparks has been overriden

==== DAY 5 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start - Day End

library (Active votes: 3)
weemadarthur - #4,673
maolfunction - #4,675
kyanrute - #4,793

dining roon (Active votes: 1)
aeleus - #4,688

quarters (Active votes: 0)
kyanrute - #4,773 #4,793

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Players that didn't move are spending the night at the quarters

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently busy. I will post some flavour later.

Funky Dude Sparks has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are one of the chosen and that means that you are TOWN.

You are a Room Locker. During the day phase you can send by PM the command LOCK: ROOM (1-shot) and the room you selected will be locked. The players spending the night outside of the room won't be able to target the players inside of the room and vice versa. Players will be notified when the night starts that the room is locked.

You also can vote during the day phase.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

Night 5 ends in:

ada2wzadl2

Night actions can be send until 2 hours before the start of the next day

PMs will be sent a little later.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I did not like that last page. 2 people wanting shenanigans isn't enough to cut off a day THAT early. Ugh nin. Counting on an override power looking so town that he can do literally anything? A day vig, an override, items/extra night kills, possibly 2 competing serial killers, that's a lot of death available. Could mean a smaller scum team.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Or if he wanted to be helpful to the consensus he could have killed Tearable, but didn't.

What we get from reading the role card is that sparks never understood his role. But we still don't know if he ever used it.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm fantasizing about a game where a small number of players have to compete in a side game at the same time as the main game is going on, and I'm in love with this vision lol.
I meant like an actual second Mafia game that would start up within the original game lol.

But yes, HvV is a masterpiece.
I figured out why Fanto is upset.
Zipped didn't tag him in even when he begged.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
thats a wild idea You have there.
like me staying on one day in the bathroom, planting a bomb and next day telling you all to go there in order to explode ? thats a good plan sou have there but for one its not very helpful if you are town lol And second of all it wasnt mine.
Unless nin could have won an override in an auction, this bomber stuff is just speculation. The only other reason we believe in a bomb at all is ketkat's claim.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maolfunction clashed with ALL the known scum on D1.
Unless this was some sort of team bus, which him having a day shot doesn't seem like a plan scum would do, I feel okay about him.
Nin however? Still up in the air.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What is this weird nin wagon? These votes are shit.

-----

Maolfunction Do we think it's kosher that Nicole has to drop a vote early and then not worry about having to justify the day end wagons? It's mildly annoying but then your post reads more like it bothers you because her vote is stuck to you more than the actual absence of her for most of the day phase.
Initially i wanted to put a vote down on Pirate because of These in my opinion low in Content and lazy posts

but going back a bit i saw These

And i could not follow up and put a vote down on someone who called out others.

For my money no vote on Pirate today.
[/QUOTE]
Nin was supported by scum a lot. And supported scum in return.
It's maybe a little obvious but it's not a great look.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Going to move my vote shortly, just trying to figure it out. No interest in lynching Terra or Saw.
Woops, was gonna get to Sparks and then completely forgot.

Funky Dude Sparks malus still has a garbage random vote on me that he finally explained hours after the fact. I don't like that monkey praised that as some good push but she's being really pointed in her opinions and that's usually a Town monkey. if malus ends up as scum i'd look at her again though. i think nin is on me too? he said i wasn't 'leading discussion enough' or something and that's a very weak vote as well. Fanto is sheeping monkey I think? Also a meh vote but the outburst earlier of 'let's just kill top posters' didn't feel scummy. Faddy feels like a self preservation vote.
these look like notable interactions
Quick question for anyone who's here. If you were given a gun tonight, who'd you use it on? I'm seeing a bunch of people who would like to see flips of players they can't get a wagon started on, so I'm curious who people actually really want dead at this point in the game.

My pick would be Zeke, that was probably obvious tho.
Oh, so maol had the shot from day one. Not a charge-up shot then.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Has no interest in actually lynching Saw, moves votes to see how people move. Which I do later.

Self-preservation vote. But why not vote for Saw?

Not sure if reasoning is serious or just trying to not be on the Sawneeks bus
Going to skip a few because none really stand out to me other than:

These two votes literally back to back of each other do NOT sit right with me. He votes Faddy maybe in the attempt that a literal last second switch of leaders will take off, but when he realizes it won't moves back to Saw. For town points? I don't like it at all.
Gotta come back to the excel sheet and see what bae was glossing over with the "skip a few" bit. She left someone out of contention in discussion here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The protect/inv/kill game

Protect: Faddy
Investigate: Pirate Bae
Kill: Sorian
such good answers
Hmmm

Protect: Nin
Investigate: Blarg/Ketkat/Bae
Kill: Terra/Zipped
mixed bag
Protect: Vere
Investigate: Kyan
Kill: Kalor
all still unknown including....chuggs' replacement....Txxx
Kyanrute can you speak more to why you swapped from Faddy to Sneeks within three posts of each other? I don't understand what IC means. I don't understand why you were in favor of lynching Faddy, and then three posts later (within a minute) changed your mind to Sneeks instead?

Protect: Faddy (still feeling townish there)
Investigate: Blarg (not sure what to make of him) or Kyan (weird vote switch EOD)
Kill: Bae (terra vote last second)
good choices
Protect: Ket
Check: Chuggs
Kill: Bae
one great choice, rest seem reasonable, unknown tho
Maol - obvious reasons. On top of pr/item fishing.
Bae - how things have unfolded for her looks sketchy. Still don't understand the barrage of posts earlier. Reason for voting terra still doesn't make sense.
Sweet Nicole - still hasn't answered why neeks was in top town.

protect monkey
Kill bae
Investigate maol

Vote: Pirate Bae[//highlight]
good choiices
I'll update my list P/I/K
Protect: Faddy. The more I think about it, their role claim makes sense to me. Town would get a confirmed townie, while losing a voice in the discussion. At least one that's easily understood. Seems balanced to me.
Investigate: Pirate Bae or Kalor.
Kill: Malus.
mixed bag
Also

Investigate: TWE
Kill: Faddy
Protect: Monkey

Not liking this unconfirmed IC angle. As for worthy, i need to reread day end but looking at the votes only his vote on saw is weird. Doesn't really strike me as preservation
Can't remember if TWE flipped but i thought this was all town everywhere..

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dont have a lot of time left here.

Kalor, kyanrute and malus were used as scapegoats by mafia team. could be neutrals but not as likely partners.

our 2 T replacements look like strong mafia contenders.

Both zeke and kenny have role claims that could fit in a mafia team.

verelios is a strong candidate too from my pov. Or feps.

feel ok about maol and probably stan.

Day 6 Begins
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
"Hi,

It seems that there is another dead body. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea locking all of you inside this bunker."

Fanto has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are one of the chosen and that means that you are TOWN.

You are a Tracker. During the night phase you can use the command TRACK: PLAYERNAME (3-shots) to know who your target visits during the night phase

You also can vote during the day phase.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

Day 6 Begins

Day 6 ends in:

toclodnqeg

Majority is 8

Vote tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/165845/

Map tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/tracker/165845/

Two important news:

- Last night was the last auction. There are no more auctions.

- During this night phase there is a max capacity limit to each room. Each room can't have more than 5 players when the night start. If a room have more players than the limit the last players to select the room will be randomized to another room.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell was that sheer idiocy that happened at the end of yesterday? Yeah sure, let's encourage the person being completely unsubtle about their override to use it and end the day LESS THAN 24 HOURS into it when most people had barely checked in. I want to policy lynch nin and then also Stan and Turmoil for encouraging it on sheer principle but that's probably not worth it, at least without doing some rereading first. There was NO reason for even wanting to lynch Sparks at that time. I hope there's at least one scum in the three of you because what the fuck if you're all town.

I guess X is dead now as well.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Oops, I forgot to edit out the placeholder name. Pretend that says Fanto. But can't say I'm surprised at the kill choice.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no mention of it at the start of day there, but I'm fairly certain that I didn't defuse any bombs last night as I have to move into a room to do that. That day ending early kind of didn't give me a chance to move, also, why was the override used so early on Sparks of all people?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I don't even care if nin is scum, I just want to lunch him. That play was completely anti-Town in all regards.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Right, town has gotten complacent after the first few days went well and it has shown after the way yesterday went. The Blarg stuff was fine, I have no issue with it because that lynch would have happened anyway so the shot just saved us time.

Scum and the neutral are in this group, though I have so many null reads still(which a longer day yesterday sure would have helped) so I'm probably missing some people

Malus
nin
Stan
Turmoil
TearablePuns
Zeke

There's no mention of it at the start of day there, but I'm fairly certain that I didn't defuse any bombs last night as I have to move into a room to do that. That day ending early kind of didn't give me a chance to move, also, why was the override used so early on Sparks of all people?

Because the people encouraging it also happened to be the ones that either replaced in or are barely around.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Whoa.

I have a lot of text coming guys. Just so you know.

I did as promised and looked through every post of all flipped scum and took from that what I could.
With that being said:

Ynnek7, what is your claim and who do you think is scum?
Stan, who do you think is scum?
turmoil7, who do you think is scum?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor, why do you think they're scum?

I don't have time to delve into it right now but very very briefly, and I won't be expanding on this tonight because it's late here.

Malus - Bad feeling. Feels like scum trying to masquerade as town.
nin - Probably a neutral or just bad town. Don't think they're scum.
Stan - Scum benefits from encouraging nin yesterday and I couldn't really tell you anything else Stan has done.
Turmoil - Same as Stan basically. Has the disadvantage of being a replacement but
TearablePuns - I had an answer at some point but it's been so long since I was able to play properly that I need to reread.
Zeke - Same as previous answer.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not a fan of nin's play there, but I don't see that role as anything but town to be honest. It was a town role with a drawback of needing two votes on a person first, which matches up with all the flips that we've seen.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
malus first because he has been out for me for some time now

second you because fanto thought you were scum

I wonder whats the deal with ket's bomber, if it doesn't happear eventually she will be suspect too

Why would you think that about Ketkat? We've already had one countdown disappear that lined up with Ketkat defusing a bomb. We have mod evidence that something stopped the countdown and they're the only one that's claimed.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
move: kitchen

vote: nin

What the hell was that about?
I don't even care if nin is scum, I just want to lunch him. That play was completely anti-Town in all regards.
This is true, but also completely useless to consider now. I heavily doubt nin is scum since he had an override, which I'm kind of sure is usually a town/neutral aligned PR, and I know that it's a bastard game but he wouldn't be my first target in that sequence.

EzekelRAGE What was that man?