• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Hence, why I preferred not to be in a room with scum. I have more.

I later asked if I could use all the shots on myself.
He said, and i quote (i didn't actually quote) "If you want to, sure." I got the feeling like he was disappointed in me for asking...

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want you to do your job, you aren't doing it. Solve the game and the bomb. Haven't really seen you doing either. The check had no meaning as malus kept on avoiding the specifics. Maol was all Zeke. You just stood at the sidelines, being all content at doing nothing.

It is not about what you said, it is about what you did not say. We want you to be active about this issue since you should know the most. Yet you just let us speculate and take no action on your own. Even your reasoning, like I described above, is so detached from reality here that it makes me think that you really are just coasting along with the #towncred you earned on D3.

Why would I jump in to start talking about the bomber stuff for the millionth time when Wee was upfront that the choices were Malus or Turmoil. Everyone is voting for Turmoil and thinks that he's worth taking out of the game, and I was 100% expecting for the shot to go to Turmoil so that people could look at that flip and spread elsewhere. Which would both give us meaningful vote movement and flip a most likely scum

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DISCUSSION. IS. THE. GAME.

You should've known that if malus is on the pool, Tearable should be as well.

You're acting like I haven't discussed all this stuff multiple times throughout the game, but it is not the name of the game to get bogged down in discussing the same mechanic over and over and over again, when we have someone that everyone is scum reading right in front of us

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
You're acting like I haven't discussed all this stuff multiple times throughout the game, but it is not the name of the game to get bogged down in discussing the same mechanic over and over and over again, when we have someone that everyone is scum reading right in front of us

Be active, don't just stand there. Everyone participates. You as well.

Get bogged down when there should've been a problem. This all here could've been done earlier, you understand? malus could be alive, the day could have more minutes than 4 on it!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
My
My role name is adrenaline junkie I survive a day after being night killed there's no way to save me and I don't know I die
Is this the third time!?
3cCC.gif

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Be active, don't just stand there. Everyone participates. You as well.

Get bogged down when there should've been a problem. This all here could've been done earlier, you understand? malus could be alive, the day could have more minutes than 4 on it!

Yes yes, keep blaming me for Malus' death right after everyone blamed him for it after they pulled the trigger.

First of all, you're lying. Second of all, when did you use your shot(s)?
If it's a passive role, you're lying straight up

Everything I'm reading about this role says that it's a passive role

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, it's late to risk switching. Lynch between the two tomorrow

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

TearablePuns (5 votes)
Maolfunction - #4,833 #5,209
Turmoil7 - #5,063 #5,189
Aeleus - #5,507
Ketkat - #5,564
Ynnek7 - #5,568
Verelios - #5,573
Kalor - #5,576

Turmoil7 (3 votes)
TearablePuns - #4,972 #5,205
Ketkat - #4,976 #5,564
weemadarthur - #4,983 #5,174
Kalor - #5,084 #5,576
Kyanrute - #5,152
malus - #5,188 #5,400
Turmoil7 - #5,189
weemadarthur - #5,402
TearablePuns - #5,465 #5,570

Ketkat (1 votes)
nin - #5,547

malus (1 votes)
Turmoil7 - #4,848 #5,063
Kyanrute - #4,889 #5,152
Kalor - #4,941 #5,084
weemadarthur - #5,198 #5,402
Maolfunction - #5,209

Aeleus (1 votes)
TearablePuns - #5,570

nin (0 votes)
malus - #4,826 #4,999

Ynnek7 (0 votes)
TearablePuns - #5,212 #5,465

Maolfunction (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #5,321 #5,480

Not voting: flatearthpandas, Stantastic, EzekelRAGE

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 100 weemadarthur: 86 TearablePuns: 73 Kyanrute: 67 Turmoil7: 62 Maolfunction: 56 Aeleus: 55 Verelios: 53 Kalor: 47 Ketkat: 44 malus: 32 flatearthpandas: 27 Ynnek7: 17 nin: 14 Stantastic: 12

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 6 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start - Day End

library (Active votes: 5)
kalor - #4,852 #4,861
kyanrute - #4,855 #5,441
weemadarthur - #4,935
turmoil7 - #4,943
maolfunction - #5,099
ketkat - #5,288 #5,481
ezekelrage - #5,449
tearablepuns - #5,520

kitchen (Active votes: 4)
malus - #4,826
ketkat - #4,841 #5,288
ezekelrage - #4,867 #5,449
flatearthpandas - #4,946
kyanrute - #5,441
ketkat - #5,481

quarters (Active votes: 2)
aeleus - #5,197
tearablepuns - #5,464 #5,520
ynnek7 - #5,515

dining room (Active votes: 1)
maolfunction - #4,860 #5,099
kalor - #4,861
tearablepuns - #4,933 #5,464
ynnek7 - #5,324 #5,515

rec room (Active votes: 1)
verelios - #4,853

quaters (Active votes: 0)
aeleus - #4,868 #5,197

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
"How are you all today?

*sniff*

What is that smell? It's a really strong powder smell.

What the hell have you been doing?"

Tearablepuns has died

Welcome to Conspiracy Mafia 2!

You are a Neutral and aligned with no one but yourself

You are a Bomber. During the night phase you can use the command PLANT to plant a bomb in the room you are currently occupying. You can use the command ARM to arm the bomb that you already planted (you don't need to be in the same room to arm the bomb). Both commands can be used the same night phase. Can't plant more than more than one bomb at the same time. After the bomb has been armed it will blow up in 2 night phases. Players spending the night in the room when the bomb goes off will be killed. There will be a notification in the main thread about something happening in a couple of nights.

You win when you kill 5 players with bombs.

Your game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...und-like-a-crazy-person.165845/#post-28425089

Please confirm reception of this role by PM or in the game thread.

If you have any question or doubts you can send me a PM. Have fun!

Night 6 ends in:

vaimskgzii

Night actions can be send until 2 hours before the start of the next day

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I remember nothing about zeke's item thingy. But sure.

Let's talk about who to kill tomorrow, too. We can't turbo the penultimate mafia without a plan for the last one.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
The Claim List 2: The Squeakquel (Presented by Aeleus)

Verified Powers List:
-Sawneeks: Scum Roleblocker
-Sorian: Scum Redirector (2 random shots, 2 controlled shots)
-Bae: Scum StrongNinja (infinite strong shots, infinite ninja shots, 1 hybrid shot) likely used ninja shot N1 and strong shot N2

-Terra: Amnesiac Cop (checked Sorian N1, D2 Sorian announced a red check. checked ? N2, D3 Nobody announced check)
-Monkey: Crazy Doctor (70% chance to heal target, 30% chance to rb target)
-Faddy: Innocent Giffer (Innocent child who upon reveal can only post gifs/images)
-VA: Ghost (can haunt a room post death, night actions in that room have a 50% chance of failing)
-Blarg: Redirector (can redirect all actions targeted at him besides kills, N1 targeted Faddy, N2 targeted Nin, N3 targeted Zipped, N4 targeted ?)
-Sparks: 1-shot Room Locker (can lock a room for the night, never used shot)
-Fanto: 3-shot Tracker (Tracked Bae N1: No movement, Ynnek N2: No movement, Blarg N3: No movement)
-Malus: Oracle (could choose a person each night and would reveal their role if he was night killed)

-Zipped: Neutral game master (needed to tag 4 players then would go into a minimafia with them where he was the only scum) quasi-arsonist

Claimed Powers List:
-Sparks: Bathroom Jailer (can force people into the bathroom, didn't use ability N1 or N2) Bathroom locker (can lock people in the bathroom)
-Zeke: Auction Fan (Can join any auction, confirmed knowing of auction items on N2)
-Ketkat: Bomb defuser (Trying to stop a bomber, claims to have defused a bomb in the Quarters N2)
-Nin: 1-shot override (used on sparks D5) claimed vanilla beforehand
-Ynnek: Action counter (counts the number of actions which happened in the room he is in, saw no actions in the dining room N1, 2 actions in the library D2)
-Maol: x-shot missable gunsmith (slowly builds day kills which have a higher chance to work the longer he keeps them, gave one to wee N5, used on malus D6)
-Wee: Medium (can ask a y/n question to unspoiled spec chat each night, gets percentage back of y/n answer, has a day command to grant immunity to typical roleblocks)
-Turmoil: Lunched double lunch (causes a double lunch the next day if lunched) claimed room troublemaker beforehand

Mysteries:
The True Bathroom (Fran claims being in the bathroom commutes the player + blocks day actions the next day, does it?, aeleus claims RBd, wee confirms notification, scum avoided killing fanto while in bathroom)
Wee claimed switched from Bathroom to Library beginning of N1
The Bomber (Legends (or Ketkat) tell of a mysterious bomber planting bombs in rooms to kill townies, apparently they planted a bomb N1 and could be Malus, Turmoil7, Nin or TearablePuns) NEW BOMB SET AT N4!!!
Terra's Final Check (Terra must have checked someone N2, who did he check and what happened to it?)
No kill N1
The Strage occurrence of the tracker and the blarg (Blarg redirected to zipped N3, Fanto saw no movement when tracking blarg despite zipped almost certainly moving)
The destruction of outer toilet (The bathroom was destroyed N4! Nooooooo!!!!)
Crowded Rooms (At day 6 a 5 person per room limitation was put in place, does this link to the bomb?)
2 kills N5 (taco bell?)

Case Closed:
The Auction (Players from a certain room are given coins to bid on 'helpful' items, auctions ended D6)
The Night 3 Nightmare (The Bad happening appears to be a bomb defused by Ketkat, huzzah!)
The Rooms (the rooms appear to host auctions and have bombs planted in them)
The Mysterious Note (it appears the note was an alignment check sent by Terra revealing Sorian was scum, as luck would have it Sorian himself revealed the check!)
The Thief (Zeke lied about the thief stealing his BP to try and bait a kill! What trickery!)

Bathroom Commutes:
N1: Weemadarthur (apparently moved out beginning of night)
N2: Aeleus, Weemadarthur (aeleus reports highlighted message, wee confirms it)
N3: Nin
N4: Turmoil7, fanto

Auctions:
N1 items: Book, Tea, Spy kit (10 coins)
N1 players (in kitchen): TWE, Zeke, Ketkat, FEPs and Sparks: Ketkat won a ban from voting, FEPs won motion detector (used N2 on Terra, detected movement), Zeke won a BP vest
N2 items: Hidden Camera, Stoumach Medicine, Ballot (10 coins)
N2 players (in rec room): Monkey, Fanto, Kalor, Zipped, Vere, blarg + Zeke: Fanto won a miller role, Monkey won a double vote, Vere won protect/antidote shot
N3 items: Old sign, Horse, Taco Bell (10 coins)
N3 players (in quarters): Aeleus, Fanto, Maol, Wee, Ketkat, Stan, VA + Zeke: VA won a mysterious power for him and another player N4 (used it on himself only), Wee won the ability to talk in the next night, Malus won godfather status (wee and malus' items were given via raffle)
N4 items: Netfix, pen, binoculars
N4 players (in library): Aeleus, Kyan, wee, faddy, ynnek, maol, kalor, ketkat + Zeke: Kyan (tracked vere, no movement), maol won day vig shot (used on blarg), Ynnek won a forced stay in quarters
N5 items: Aspirins, Screwdriver, Handcuffs
N5 Players (in dining room): Aeleus + Zeke: Zeke won stopping a random night kill and defusing a bomb, Aeleus won ???

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Tomorrow is Stan, fep, nin, Vere. Vere hinted at a thing, maybe he can tell us something about himself to make us feel better.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Today should probably just be mass claim day. Town is in a super strong position I'd say, don't think the downsides weigh more than the upsides.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lucky. It needn't be that. Didn't need to lose my cool either, sorry Ket.

MOVE: Library

Back to home.

Don't worry about it, I was getting pretty heated for no real reason and I'm sorry about that too.

I assumed that the bomb was in Quarters last night and that Aeleus would survive due to the Adrenaline Shot, but I'm surprised that no one died at all last night. I seriously wonder what happened there

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Zeke most likely used his item to stop the kill.

(Or he's scum and didn't submit a kill to make us think he used the item to stop the kill)

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Last night bomb was in kitchen I think. Planted N3, armed N4.

Funnily enough, my idea that kitchen was 100% safe was absolutely wrong.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Don't worry about it, I was getting pretty heated for no real reason and I'm sorry about that too.

I assumed that the bomb was in Quarters last night and that Aeleus would survive due to the Adrenaline Shot, but I'm surprised that no one died at all last night. I seriously wonder what happened there
You didn't defuse a bomb?