• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I cannot wait to play control but I didn't know that until the reviews hit, there wasn't much marketing even though the game is very well received. God I hope for the best I love remedy

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
We discussed that already enough. Also if I'm correct digital sales are completely missing from NPDs because Controls publisher doesn't share them?

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah its sad. I am in love with its gameplay and destruction.
Hope the coming expansions and some crazy looking trailers can speed the sales up.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
A shame, but we already had a whole thread dedicated to this a week ago with both silly and matter-of-factly comments as to why it failed to gain any traction...

Played and completed Control, Gears 5 and Knights & Bikes in the very same week, and thought Control left the greatest impression on me, despite a few quibbles.

Here's hoping word of mouth improves the games low-ish performance somewhat in the coming months!

Status
Not open for further replies.