• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Whether they're not complete assholes or they have the wherewithal to read the damn room, at least the other two ended it as soon as it happened.

But the fact that it happened in the first place and the fact that this probably would've been covered up had there not been footage is still a significant problem.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
To make matters somehow worse, the article also mentions that the victim suffers from schizophrenia and is bipolar

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Real tough guy right there. Yeah, I'm sure she was a real threat with her hands behind her back.

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
Can someone explain why that other cop had to reach for her chest at 0:17 - 0:19. I don't want to say he groped her on purpose, but it also didn't seem to serve any actual purpose. Anyways fuck them.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Can someone explain why that other cop had to reach for her chest at 0:17 - 0:19. I don't want to say he groped her on purpose, but it also didn't seem to serve any actual purpose. Anyways fuck them.

Looked like he was trying to shift his weight downwards and attempted to use that hand for balance. Seemed to move his hand pretty quickly to the grass to do just that.

Regardless cop punching her gotta go. Sucks to get kicked, but can't just retaliate disproportionately.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Can't wait for Conservatives that always comment about how women ARE different from men because they are smaller and weaker and how men should never hit a woman, to all of a sudden be totally be cool with this cop hitting a woman, that was handcuffed and posed no threat to any of them other than her ability to annoy them.

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
Looked like he was trying to shift his weight downwards and attempted to use that hand for balance. Seemed to move his hand pretty quickly to the grass to do just that.

Regardless cop punching her gotta go. Sucks to get kicked, but can't just retaliate disproportionately.
I admit, because he put away his hands pretty quickly at first I didn't even want to mention it. But I made some pretty bad experiences and the way he went for it just gave me a bit of bad vibes. But I guess it's a fair point, it just truly didn't look like that to me.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Status
Not open for further replies.