• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who would win in a fair fight? (MCU)

• Captain Marvel

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Hulk

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2017
(Inspired of course by the Cap/Iron Man thread)

With Captain Marvel in theaters, we are seeing a level of power and abilities that the MCU hasn't really touched on. Hulk and Thor have felt nerfed at times to make sure the battles actually had some tension. I would love to see if Hulk could rise to the occasion against a supercharged, Kree-trained warrior hero like Captain Marvel.

dbQDy75.jpg

So what say you ladies and gentlemen of Era, in a fair fight, could Carol "Captain Marvel" Danvers take on the Incredible "Strongest Avenger" Hulk?

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Cap Marvel can grab hulk, whisk him into space and hurl him towards the sun .. even if Hulk can survive in the vacuum of space, not much he can do about navigation and flight.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
By fair fight, do you mean the
Yan-Rogg "PROVE TO ME YOU CAN BEAT ME WITHOUT THE FIREWORKS SHOW" BS from the finale?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see anything to put her above the hulk yet

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The only heroes that could perhaps take Carol are Thor and Strange. Don't think anyone else even has a fair chance.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Without breaking a sweat. She is way more powerful than Hulk. Like WAAAAAY more.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Far more likely they would exchange a few punches, realize they are exactly the same, then become the best of friends. See: Valkyrie.

EDIT: Actually, on that note the true question is who would win in a drinking contest between the Captain Marvel and Valkyrie

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
The only heroes that could perhaps take Carol are Thor and Strange. Don't think anyone else even has a fair chance.
Feel like Strange could beat everyone but simply trapping them in the mirror dimension, Thor would likely be the only one who could escape due to Stormbreaker.

I think Carol takes Hulk. Having ranged attacks would wear the Hulk out.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Locking Thread. Let's cut back on the MCU person vs person threads, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.