• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
wLuyti3.jpg

I was at GameStop earlier today and noticed that the marketing kit for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled stated it's going to include three games. I figured this might be an error on their part (they could have just used the same marketing kit as they did for N. Sane Trilogy and just didn't bother doing any research), but maybe they're also remastering Nitro Kart and Team Racing?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Don't quote me on it but I think those are accolades for the N'Sane Trilogy

Oct 25, 2017
Crash Tag Team Racing is the only game remaining, but it's entire "split and combine" gameplay gimmick is so different from the others, I can't see them including anything other than the tracks, if that.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
the game does have all the tracks from Nitro Kart but they haven't said anything about Tag Team Racing

it's more then likely those images are for the N' sane collection

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
seems like they grabbed the n.sane pictures and tacked the CTR one in the middle

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Seems these are indeed from the previous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.