• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
VNN spam. If you love your rumour-mongering / hype culture, then I'm sure this is for you.
Otherwise this is not a good person to follow.

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
ah yes the random youtube video with 0 description or credibility, 10/10

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
All the information that's covered here was mentioned here.
Tyler McVicker is eeeh? But clickbaity. There was some stuff in a Dota update that just indicates that was left over that may indicate these things incoming. It's pretty common that Valve will leave something lingering in update files for other games. Most of the time they are projects that are real and did exist, but most of the time they never see the light of day.

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
I watch VNN videos because I like to believe that one day Valve will release something, but Tyler hype up every single leaked file, he's not the most trustworthy guy.

XAL

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I figured it was obvious that they were going to do a follow up VR game to Half-Life Alyx given the ending of that game.

So basically nothing concrete here, since Left for Dead 3 used to be in similar files way back. Not indicative that anything will happen, just that they were tested at one point in time.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
who is this person and no information given...

I mean literally any text accompanying the video would help... or this person is... or why we should believe them

ah yes the random youtube video with 0 description or credibility, 10/10

I haven't watched the video yet but I'm pretty sure it's data mined information from the big Dota 2 update that just came out. It's very common to find information about stuff Valve is working on in updates to Source 2 games, it's how people knew a Half Life VR game was in development well before Alyx was announced.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
GIVE ME A NEW DAY OF DEFEAT GOD DAM IT!!! Also i like games from valve :D

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
I haven't watched the video yet but I'm pretty sure it's data mined information from the big Dota 2 update that just came out. It's very common to find information about stuff Valve is working on in updates to Source 2 games, it's how people knew a Half Life VR game was in development well before Alyx was announced.

I actually just saw the other post on here that had all the information in it so I just stuck with that thread. My main point was just that this WAS really clickbaity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.