• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2018
This is incredible. Probably the most hyped game in years.

And thats not even counting in the LOCALIZED DUBBED trailers in russian, german, etc. Then it would be WAY above that. The fact they managed to localize and fully dub 10 trailers for a gameplay trailer is incredible and should be a standard for other publishers.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
it really is insane, i thought interest for the game went down a little after the delays but now the hype seems to be stronger than ever

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
it really is insane, i thought interest for the game went down a little after the delays but now the hype seems to be stronger than ever
Yeah, discourse around the game really died down, but next-gen was looming and gaming news was all about that. Now that that's passed things will move to the next big gaming news/release . . . Which is gonna be Cyberpunk.

iamsirjoshua

Oct 28, 2017
These trailers reminded me that the very first trailer for this game dropped nearly a year before the PS4 and Xbox One released, and the game will finally come out (fingers crossed) a month after the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S release. That is just wild - in the context of nearly 8 years and more than a console generation of hype, those viewer numbers aren't all that shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.