• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
Found this image on Twitter. Did CDPR send review codes out early or something?

It seems to be installing on one of the Xbox consoles, which is pretty awesome.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gotta say, seeing the consoles adjacent to one another like that makes them look very cool. Gives off techy industrial vibes.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I've got it 'installed' myself, if you have preorder or use the new xbox app to pre-download it will download a 100mb placeholder file.

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018
Found this image on Twitter. Did CDPR send review codes out early or something?

It seems to be installing on one of the Xbox consoles, which is pretty awesome.

I dont even know why people make posts like these. Alls it do is make some of us envious of somebody we dont even know! Im a peaceful, simple man. These violent feelings will pass I suppose.. Just petty.

Anyway, anyone know where this guy lives, address, zip code, stuff like that? Wanna stop by and drop off a lovely Halloween basket...

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
I dont even know why people make posts like these. Alls it do is make some of us envious of somebody we dont even know! Im a peaceful, simple man. These violent feelings will pass I suppose.. Just petty.

Anyway, anyone know where this guy lives, address, zip code, stuff like that? Wanna stop by and drop off a lovely Halloween basket...
what the actual fuck is this post.

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
Xbox just released a feature that allows you to install games that you don't own yet, via the Xbox mobile app. I gave it a test and "installed" Cyberpunk. It only installs a 100 MB placeholder, but I have the icon in my games list.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is a good test to find out who posts their hot takes without reading a single reply lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.