• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
interesting no xbox one( im sure its terrible like watchdogs) I pray for anyone getting this for a base console on either system lol.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Man I hope we get series x/ps5 versions early 2021 as opposed to later on in the year.

Please.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Even though I've been on a media blackout since the first wire episode, I'll still tune in just because I'm curious how the game performs on the one X :D

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
If they're showing both One X and Series X, will they be showing the Series X enhancements? Could it be coming at launch because of the delay?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
As much as I want delicious RT, I would prefer a solid 60fps mode as an option as well as RT.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Wonder if they are worried some console footage is about to be leaked, which is why they have jumped the gun with this?

Seems very short announcement.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
What is this 60fps, raytracing talk. Lets see it first running at a nice resolution at 30fps before we talk about that haha

OP
OP
Tovarisc

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Wonder if they are worried some console footage is about to be leaked, which is why they have jumped the gun with this?

Seems very short announcement.

imo such leak to happen would require someone from inside of CDPR having leaked footage or copies of the game, apparently all produced copies are still behind lock and key in warehouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.