• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G Darksoul

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
User banned (permanent): Transphobic trolling, prior ban for dismissing concerns surrounding transphobia
I don't think the game will live up to the hype, but I believe it will be transformative in a way most games aren't. It sits at a 91 metacritic with 44 reviews...so people's, do you think it will be great or what?? Why??

I think the sum of its parts, the visuals, sound and game world xp will outstrip the complaints about hokey dialogue and minor bugs and legitimately be a great game.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Official Staff Communication
Please do not use Kyuuji's thread for general discussion of Cyberpunk 2077. That thread is specifically about the transphobia surrounding the game. Staff will be posting a Cyberpunk 2077 OT by the end of the day. Please bear with us as we are working around a real life schedule here. When it does go up, we will be setting some ground rules for the thread to ensure everything goes smoothly. A separate review metascore thread will not be happening as we wish to limit the number of threads on this game. Reviews can be discussed in the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.