• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

They blame the recent hack and requiring more time to deliver on the fixes they wish to make.

No yellow background this time.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio's IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we'll need some additional time.

Our goal for Patch 1.2 goes beyond any of our previous updates. We've been working on numerous overall quality improvements and fixes, and we still have work to do to make sure that's what you get. With that in mind, we're now aiming for release in the second half of March.

It's not the news we enjoy sharing, but we want to make sure we launch this update properly. Stay tuned for more information as the time draws closer. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Expected, but the attack is a valid reason. Still waiting for next gen version before i begin my playthrough.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising, I do feel sorry for any people who still want to play the game but bugs are holding them back though.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I genuinely have sympathy in terms of them being hacked

I don't buy though it alone set them back a month in terms of 1.2

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Do they even mean it if it isn't on a yellow image?

Actually the fact that it isn't probably means they do mean it.

Oct 30, 2017
it truly is incredible how this game fell off the face of the earth after so much hype.

sorry for the folks that bought this game and are dealing with a janky mess.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
We're limiting the number of Cyberpunk threads, please continue discussion in the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.