• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit Gaba

Banned
Mar 27, 2020
User Banned (3 days): Self-promotion having recently been warned for it
www.youtube.com

Cygni: All Guns Blazing - Announcement Trailer

Cygni is a twin-stick vertical scrolling Shooter hybrid with a cinematic flare, it promises to feature an eye-popping shoot’em up experience, an immersive an...
gamingroute.com

Former Pixar Artists are Creating a Game in Unreal Engine 4 with Epic MegaGrant - Gaming Route

Keelworks have announced CYGNI: All Guns Blazing – a twin-stick vertical scrolling shooter hybrid with cinematic flare. It's old school nostalgia with
CYGNI is the work of just two highly talented and entirely self-taught developers who previously worked as Hollywood film and VFX production artists including stints at Pixar. Their impressive work with Unreal Engine soon got noticed by Epic Games and earned Keelworks a substantial cash award as an Epic MegaGrant recipient.
  • With next-generation visuals, animation and special effects CYGNI is a new benchmark in cinematic shoot'em ups
  • Be the lone fighter battling through intensely hostile levels filled with waves of air and ground assaults
  • Choose where to route power on the fly switching between shields (defensive) or weapons systems (offensive)
  • Collect energy to power up your ship and energize weaponry from hard-hitting nukes to inescapable vortex bombs
  • Launch air to air and air-to-ground attacks as you traverse neon-lit metropolises, moon-like landscapes, and even outer space
  • Go one-on-one against gargantuan enemies in cinematically epic boss battles
  • Full orchestral score and immersive sound design

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, this actually looks pretty incredible, definitely keeping an eye on this.

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Love this. I hope we get more "small" arcade games with overkill graphics like this and The Ascent.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Looks good but I'm wary, this genre is full of games that look better than they play...

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so this is part of the new Epic game development thing and it says wishlist on Steam. Interesting?

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, such high production values in a shooter! You pretty much never see that these days. Looks great! Hopefully, the gameplay matches the visuals.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
"when westerners think they can make a shmup".mp4

Devil Engine and Zero Ranger say hello. There have been plenty of good western made shmups by now.

Cygni
Cuz the subtitle All Guns Blazing has been used before.

As a fan of Shoot em ups and twin stick shooters, this is right up my ally.
Give me blazing fast game play and particle effects from hell and Im a happy camper.

P.S
Cygnus was the developer of Raptor: Call of Shadows, if that counts... Either way it means swan.

Status
Not open for further replies.