• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Quiet really should.

2B pushes you away if you try to ahem...get the trophy. Any other examples?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
YEah Kojima is never afraid to waste time and resources so he can have his fix in fart jokes and ass & peepee fascination.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Channeling Millie...
screenshot2019-09-15a6aktw.jpg

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I remember the first MGS having the same element, where you zoom into someone and they would have some reaction. Blew my mind at that time.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
If you watch Paz' breast or crotch to long, her love points decreased and started to hate you (Snake).

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Quiet is completely optional to bond and you will only get those scenes at max or near bond level where she looks at you and poses seductively in the helicopter. It's not really comparable to just looking at Sam here, imo.
She's also the most effective support by far. You'd have to go out of your way to not hit max bond level.

FayaEmblaimu

Alt account
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Quiet is completely optional to bond and you will only get those scenes at max or near bond level where she looks at you and poses seductively in the helicopter. It's not really comparable to just looking at Sam here, imo.

the Quiet outfit was ridiculous. Seriously. And her moving like we are on the Moulin Rouge...seriously

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
YEah Kojima is never afraid to waste time and resources so he can have his fix in fart jokes and ass & peepee fascination.
What do you mean by wasting "time and resources"? This have been a staple for all his games and that's why they sell millions. It's not a waste to them because this is what he is known for. Silly statement.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
What do you mean by wasting "time and resources"? This have been a staple for all his games and that's why they sell millions. It's not a waste to them because this is what he is known for. Silly statement.
It depends on your sense of humor i guess. I never liked that much. But i share his fascination for butts, so it's not all wasted.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Are you ashamed of your words and deeds yet, Era?
Words, not really, but there's usually a lot of shame involved in playing A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME.

I'd love to see the kind of person that buys those games just to witness Johnny Sasaki's shitty misadventures.

RedGator

Nov 7, 2017
Great, more perverted bs from our lord and savior, Kojima!

Ugh, get a grip. I suppose it wasn't a waste of time for Yoko Taro to have an animation cue in response to ogling the character?Lighten up or ignore the game.

So Stefanie Joosten wasn't allowed to do this.

Awesome Kojima.
Seriously -_-

What? If you look at Quiet in first person while in the chopper she gives you a death stare. What are you talking about not allowed?

She's also the most effective support by far. You'd have to go out of your way to not hit max bond level.

D-Dog says woof!

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, get a grip. I suppose it wasn't a waste of time for Yoko Taro to have an animation cue in response to ogling the character?Lighten up or ignore the game.

What? If you look at Quiet in first person while in the chopper she gives you a death stare. What are you talking about not allowed?

D-Dog says woof!
Why ignore the game? He makes amazing games. But i'll never get that animation anyway. But i already know we'll have to sit through some toilet humor.
It's okay. Just not funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.