• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Not bad, more PS5's hopefully in the wild for more possible sales, close enough to the holidays so hopefully it gets an additional push since it will still be seen as 'new' and as we all know thanks to Covid/dev's getting used to the current gen there's a drought of new releases so no reason to rush this out

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saddened but I'd rather it be good and late than now and bad

MagnusGman

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dallas
Damn I was really looking forward to this in May. Ah well - keep up the good work, Arkane! I'll play it no matter what.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Not surprised after the last time it was shown there wasn't a date if I remember correctly.

I'm personally fine with it since May I'll be playing the Mass Effect trilogy, New Pokemon Snap, and finishing up Nier Replicant.

Ewaan

May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland
Fine with this.

Given what's happening this year no one can be too hard on the developers and I'm hoping that they get their game polished highly before release.

Oct 25, 2017
Not only will it probably lead to a better game, it will give me more breathing space with Returnal and Village out in the same time period and Ratchet following soon after.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Shame but not too disappointed. There's Returnal at the end of this month then R&C in June so it's not like there's not going to be enough high quality stuff to play.

Jul 19, 2020
Sucks but understandable.

Hope the devs are keeping safe and this helps the team realize the best version of the game they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.