• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
The game is Domina and is developed by Dolphin Barn Incorporated:

The patch notes include the following:

TAKE OFF THE FCKN MASKS - Next time you're at the grocery store, try showing a woman your face. Be confident, unafraid of the LIES -- you might get a girlfriend. Women like confidence. Women don't like dudes who cover their faces in fear. What are you afraid of? Getting laid? Grow up.

store.steampowered.com

Site Error

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Just let folks like this remain irrelevant, please. They very clearly are tryin gain some more attention.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
lmao nothing like adding a little bit of weird sexism into your patch notes keyboard rant

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This is a game literally almost nobody cares about, or knows about...and now many more people will know about it.

Just let folks like this remain irrelevant, please.

I was gonna say, this is some tiny nobody indie game and I feel like signal boosting it is exactly what this dev wants because it will let him complain about being censored.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
that comment in their patch note about not having a mask on might get you a girlfriend, wtf

Deleted member 27921

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Seems like a normal and cool person wrote that. Well-adjusted and mentally mature too, I would guess.

I know that every time I go to the grocery store, I am viscerally afraid of getting laid, so maybe they have a point.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
this is pretty embarrassing but it's also very clearly a cry for attention so I think this probably should have been ignored

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't been sick in over 4 years. The only change in my life? Constant mask usage outside.

I will never stop using them. I love the masks.
Every person I work with has had Covid at least 3 times and missed 40+ days of work last year. I had zero positive Covid test and missed zero days of work. The difference? I wore my mask and wore it correctly.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
4df5f321255c7ebef4dc574bdf3018b0.jpg

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
61LcRhMEz+L._AC_UX679_.jpg

Saw an absolute CHAD wear this at the airport this weekend. What an American hero, just like this developer.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
You have to be insanely hot to have even a small chance of getting laid by just going to the grocery store. I'm sure his playerbase meets that lofty standard of required sexiness though

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Somehow this was way worse than I predicted lmao

Getting laid by taking off the mask at a grocery store?

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure women only find not wearing masks attractive if you live in middle of nowhere rural America.

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
why even post this and give them attention, i kind of expected an insane AAA or well known indie flying off the handle here but i have never heard of this weirdo

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Not just the anti-mask bullshit but also overtones of the weird alpha/beta male rubbish that incels love to sprout.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Going to follow this advice and then make weekly sexual conquest threads

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
why even post this and give them attention, i kind of expected an insane AAA or well known indie flying off the handle here but i have never heard of this weirdo

It's not like people here will buy the game because of it, so let us laugh at the weirdo

Plus it was on my wishlist so it's good to know, just removed it

Leafshield

Nov 22, 2019
Unfortunately it's kinda working as intended though- it's now got a thread on a games forum about it. I'd just ignore idiots like this.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The grocery store is the last place I need to show my face.

One look at my trolley full of extra large condoms is all the ladies need.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Of course it's a fucking HEMA game that is developed by misogynist chuds.

The venn diagram of those two communities has a lot of overlap.

Deleted member 93841

User-requested account closure
Banned
Mar 17, 2021
Why is it so often the people making medieval or ancient roman games that are such backwards-ass regressives?

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The irony of his rant about "confidence" is that he's utterly afraid that people think less of him when he's wearing a mask. So a complete lack of confidence lol.

OP
OP
crimsonheadGCN

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
According to the estimates, this game seems to have a lot of owners for an indie game. Steamspy, Playtracker and the review formula puts it over 200,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.