• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furisco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1546778985500.gif

I think it's an excellent move and shows the industry that men can and should be used as eye candy too and having something as ridiculous as boob physics done to men is progressive in a weird and good kind of way if you ask me.

What are your thoughts on Capcom showing us that 3D men can have their things bouncing all over the place too ?

You could argue that it's just the distortion effect doing it but i don't think that's the case after looking at it many and many times before making this thread.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
cock physics?

honestly looks like the powers distorting the graphics

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Just throwing this out there, but "sexualizing" men does not solve the problem of the sexualization of women in games and entertainment in general. There is no such thing as overt sexualization of men, it doesn't exist. The same way reverse racism doesn't exist.

JumpCancel

Oct 26, 2017

A step in the right direction. DMC5 pushing the medium forward in more than just its technical prowess.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Those are leather pants though. I mean, I've never worn a pair of leather pants in my life, but I don't think they'd make your junk jiggle.

At any rate though, it's clearly a distortion thing. His left thigh does it too.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
As much as I'd love for his crotch to be fully simulated, that's just the distortion effect from the magic. You can see it affects the rest of the thigh.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Me, before entering this thread: "Is it balls?"
Me, after entering this thread: "It is balls."

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
100% sure that's dick jiggle. Based on DmC when Dante and Vergil were having the dick off, Dante won therefore this makes perfect canonical sense

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
That's just a distortion effect, even the area around his thighs and his coat" jiggles"

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Devil May Cry 5 |OT| Is that a visual distortion or are you just happy to see me

Wagram

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I feel like we need to make a thread right now about how this is male sexualization.

RAGE, FAKE OUTRAGE.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Just throwing this out there, but "sexualizing" men does not solve the problem of the sexualization of women in games and entertainment in general. There is no such thing as overt sexualization of men, it doesn't exist. The same way reverse racism doesn't exist.
What the fuck is this bullshit

e: actually just realized I replied to mr contrarian, my bad for getting baited

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Uh no. His thigh is doing it as well. We ain't get those dick physics yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.