• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bavera__

Feb 3, 2019
Italy
I still can't belive how much people have been hating this game on the comment section, it looks like fun to me?

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
I have a question for those on windows.
Since I borrowed a stick with windows to redeem games for my new vega 64 graphics card I could potentially try this now.
After looking at this video, the open world seems quite fun, screw the reviews.

I've seen that there is gamepass things for $1.
Can I pay $1, download this on my USB stick windows and have a go?

Edit: does it support game pad in windows?

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
I noticed the stuttering when I did the tech test the other day, was hoping the sp would be good. I hope it's not these rtx cards because anthem stuttered bad as well for me(2080ti).
John, did you happen to try it on a non rtx card as well?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This game looks super fun, I'll be getting it on PC. It's a shame there are still some hitches/stutter as I don't believe running on high end hardware (2700x/2080) should suffer from this, but being minimal I can handle.

Maybe it'll be patched by the time I play too.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I have a question for those on windows.
Since I borrowed a stick with windows to redeem games for my new vega 64 graphics card I could potentially try this now.
After looking at this video, the open world seems quite fun, screw the reviews.

I've seen that there is gamepass things for $1.
Can I pay $1, download this on my USB stick windows and have a go?

Edit: does it support game pad in windows?

I don't know how your USB stick Windows works but in terms of Game Pass, yes, you can sub to a deal/trial of Game Pass and download this on Windows and play it with a gamepad.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I kinda like the design and the game looks fun. I`ll give it a try.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
I don't know how your USB stick Windows works but in terms of Game Pass, yes, you can sub to a deal/trial of Game Pass and download this on Windows and play it with a gamepad.

It appears to be a normal windows installation (I borrowed it at work) on a 256 gb hyper x usb 3 thing.. It's actually quite fast.
Guess I'll have a go tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.