• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Finally bought the damn expansion card because Halo dropped and my handful of SX games have already filled the internal. Took it out of the packaging, inserted it, heard a tiny pop, and now nothing I do gets it to be recognized by the console. I'm already dead.jpg, ain't I.

Chippewa Barr

Aug 8, 2020
fb0.jpg

Maybe?

Shut down console, restart, try inserting again?

Other than that, time for that warranty claim!

sacrament

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
I found the expansion needs a firmer push... Took me a couple tries to realize it wasn't in far enough...

OP
OP
WhiteRabbitEXE
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I found the expansion needs a firmer push... Took me a couple tries to realize it wasn't in far enough...
Holy shit lmao, that was it lol. That needed way more of a push than I anticipated. I even considered that might be it, but already felt like I was at "I'm about to break this tiny thing"-tier pushing, and the static crackle sound had me backing off a bit anyway. Wow, don't I feel the dunce lol.

not already dead, self reporting, plz lock

sacrament

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
Holy shit lmao, that was it lol. That needed way more of a push than I anticipated. I even considered that might be it, but already felt like I was at "I'm about to break this tiny thing"-tier pushing, and the static crackle sound had me backing off a bit anyway. Wow, don't I feel the dunce lol.

not already dead, self reporting, plz lock

Yay! Victory! Glad you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.