• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For a while, they recorded videos together under the Retro Replay banner. Earlier this year, Troy Baker left Retro Replay due to creative differences, the two seemingly had differing visions for the future of Retro Replay.

Then, during an Instagram Q&A shortly afterwards, someone asked Troy this question "are you and Nolan ok?" His response was "...no, but we will be". I can't find the video of it, but it was VERY somberly said at the time. Text doesn't do it justice.

The reason I ask is because they're in several upcoming projects together. Both are in Avengers, both are in Dirt 5, both are supposedly attending the DC Fandome event next week, theoretically for WB games stuff. Ultimately there are a million more important things in the world, than this, but I was curious if anyone who follows either of their out-of-game work has seen anything in the last four months. I just want closure on this one aspect of 2020 ;_;

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
they both gotta work, being in high profile projects together doesnt mean anything either way

OP
OP
MadLaughter

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
they both gotta work, being in high profile projects together doesnt mean anything either way

I know, I didn't mean to say that their co-casting was a sign of anything. Those decisions were made years ago. I feel like it just makes promotion tricker than the studios probably intended. I imagine the marketing people at these companies felt like they had home runs just waiting to happen in terms of interviews and stuff.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I'm sure they will but even if they don't they'll act like professionals in the recording studio/on the mocap stage

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, they'll eventually have to make up. They're the two dudes that trade off playing every male character in gaming, with Yuri Lowenthal subbing in every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.